Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Postgame

Look that was a tough watch. But kudos to the offense for figuring out how to beat a LEGIT defense. And kudos to our defense for doing just enough to not lose in embarrassing fashion. I'll take that.
 
Wow

What a comeback against a terrific defense and our undermanned defense definitely made a difference today

Dak and CeeDee were unstoppable.

I’m sure there are some posters in shambles that Dak led a four touchdown second half including a game winner
Agreed.

What was also surprising, they played the whole 60 minutes.
 
the only spoiled brat posting here is you
LOL. I’m actually happy the cowboys won, not mad that they won (because it undermines my narrative).

What you’re experiencing is called cognitive dissonance. You believe Dak sucks, and have proclaimed it far and wide, and then Dak comes back (twice in Q4) to win the game.

It undermines your beliefs, and makes you look silly, so you’re lashing out…despite the Cowboys (of whom you claim to be a fan) winning the game.

I understand the stress you’re under, and I feel for you. I would suggest being open to changing your thinking to something that more accurately reflects reality. You’ll be less stressed.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,099
Messages
14,667,362
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top