RustyBourneHorse
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 49,367
- Reaction score
- 57,497
Our current trophy case!
![]()
As a 33 year old, I'll take what I can get lol
Our current trophy case!
![]()
I never said anything about 2023. Dude, you are just wrong. You’re making up things to argue about. I said LAST SEASON.cd got hurt last year but career wise.. lmao CD is better no debate. 2023 says hold my beer,
if we had this team last week...we be 3-1One takeaway from today was making adjustments at the half. I felt like we were just going to see a repeat of the 1st half and slowly watch us get blown out. Defense did a damn good job plugging up the run today.
Maybe you can go cry in your Eagles towel trollHurry up, kool-aide drinkers, get in line for your super bowl tickets.
Texans D is still very good SB caliber last year, Playoff caliber this year, sad but rue , it the texans O that sux and thye nearly killed our D..i mean they spent like 300 M on DF..lmaoYou gave to follow the narrative. Houston defense sucks. At least until next week when they’re the bestest again.
So I guess you’re leaving then? Don’t let the doorknob hit you in the *** on the way out loser.Dak and Lamb bailed this otherwise garbage team out
doesn't matter career wise 88 is better than 3 get over is steeler fan..3 never i mean never carried a Offense ..88 has..I never said anything about 2023. Dude, you are just wrong. You’re making up things to argue about. I said LAST SEASON.
you are lost and delusional.. BYE! 88 is by fas betetr than 3..nextI never said anything about 2023. Dude, you are just wrong. You’re making up things to argue about. I said LAST SEASON.
Welcome to 2026 where players play for stats. Well, a lot of them do with a few exceptions. Hooker is extremely lucky that ball wasn't caught. Knock it down, get your PD, and walk out winners. Just happy they won.Geez can’t even bat a ball down ffs lol
What even is this post? Who even are you?So I guess you’re leaving then? Don’t let the doorknob hit you in the *** on the way out loser.
That was never what I proposed. You’re engaged in a logic fallacy commonly known as a straw man argument.doesn't matter career wise 88 is better than 3 get over is steeler fan..3 never i mean never carried a Offense ..88 has..
My exact thoughtif we had this team last week...we be 3-1
Never said he was, Mr. straw man.you are lost and delusional.. BYE! 88 is by fas betetr than 3..next
