Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Pregame

So, my local newspaper has a sports columnist who is a die hard Cowboys fan. He had an article yesterday pretty much saying everything we said about the ravens loss last week. He thinks Houston will right itself today and picked them to win 31-30. Man, I hope he's wrong! But, it wouldn't surprise me.
 
RWYUWEU.gif


Reliant Stadium | 12:00 PM Central​
I found a way to watch the game, go Cowboys
 
So, my local newspaper has a sports columnist who is a die hard Cowboys fan. He had an article yesterday pretty much saying everything we said about the ravens loss last week. He thinks Houston will right itself today and picked them to win 31-30. Man, I hope he's wrong! But, it wouldn't surprise me.
I have a feeling, Cowboys are going to come out with a little more Moxie today,
There should be another great game, State rival
 
So, my local newspaper has a sports columnist who is a die hard Cowboys fan. He had an article yesterday pretty much saying everything we said about the ravens loss last week. He thinks Houston will right itself today and picked them to win 31-30. Man, I hope he's wrong! But, it wouldn't surprise me.
Any chance we can get that guy's address?
 
We supposed to be positive in the pre-game thread?

Hmm.

Texans offensive line is playing poorly.

That’s about all I can offer.

On the road and going up against what was a top 3 defense last year. We’re on the road against a team even more desperate than we are.

I expect to see the Cowboys offense struggle for the first time in the passing game and that’s largely because I don’t think they’ll be able to run the ball.

Texans d-line is maybe the best in the league and while our offensive line has been playing surprisingly well, I don’t think our tackles can hold up against Anderson and Danielle Hunter.

The hope is that the Texans offense continues to struggle. Their o-line has been playing poorly so maybe we can get a couple of sacks for a change but I have no idea who is even capable of stepping up.
 
This should be a good game for Dallas to bounce back.

And, of course, the Rams/Eagles game is the early broadcast in my area.
here, its London game on now, Pats bills on the same time as our game but on CBS.. I find it easier to keep up with the other games you can just open up an app like Bleacher Report or an ESPN app and it has all the games on you just check the scores you can open up stats and do other things while you're watching your other game or you can flip during commercials which is what I do and go over to NFL Network on their game day coverage and they go over all the games and scores..
 
So, my local newspaper has a sports columnist who is a die hard Cowboys fan. He had an article yesterday pretty much saying everything we said about the ravens loss last week. He thinks Houston will right itself today and picked them to win 31-30. Man, I hope he's wrong! But, it wouldn't surprise me.
But you know I hate to admit it but they probably get the score pretty close given the fact that our defense gives up about that many points in our offense usually gets about that many points Sounds like they pulled that one right out of their butt..lol I mean can it be more obvious that they just took the Cowboys office and defensive averages for scoring and they picked a score..lol
 
So, my local newspaper has a sports columnist who is a die hard Cowboys fan. He had an article yesterday pretty much saying everything we said about the ravens loss last week. He thinks Houston will right itself today and picked them to win 31-30. Man, I hope he's wrong! But, it wouldn't surprise me.
If we don't get off to a quick start......and if we allow the Texans to?
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,077
Messages
14,661,178
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top