Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Dak has not played well the last two weeks, but man when he’s good he’s REALLY good. That was perfect placement with a small window.
No one can deny he can be elite. It’s the consistency you can question.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Do you have a sense of humor....or you one of those that use double standards against Dak.
Not sure what you mean, just stated the facts. Double standards, no, putting things into context, yes. Sorry, im not blind, Dak just made his first good throw of the day and I’ll credit him with that.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Mouth breathing Dak haters just put their arm through dry wall.

I've never seen him play well this early I don't think. He's usually throwing all over the place to imaginary receivers until the 4th quarter hits. And then he decides it's time to take things seriously.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak is terrible. That 1 incomplete pass that went high just proves he is inaccurate.....

Once you get more data it's ok to change your opinion. Things change and so does opinions. No shame in admitting someone got better but to continue this silly false narrative on Dak is dumb

zeke21

Reaction score
That was a classic example of how we can use Dak. Use his legs, hit the open pass.. take qhat the D is giving.

Nice drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.