Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Sorry folks, but this D is not playoff ready. Third best NFC team ain’t bad, but this defense isn’t going to stop playoff teams. Pressure is inconsistent, receivers are wide open, run D is suspect. We rely on mistakes, which was a staple of defenses in the past. We aren’t forcing the issue like we did the first half of the season.

Quinn must know something about the health of players or something, He has been playing very conservative since the GB loss.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody else hate these small market games with former players as fans?

WellI dont hate it....its being cast. I guess it's fun they get worked up about plays before they happen.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
This D has lost a few steps the last 3-4 games. Not the same and cannot figure out what the heck.
QBs that can get the ball out quick can hold the pass rush in check for the most part.

When that happens, we see the D is a bit one dimensional.

as talented as they are, they don’t make big in-game counter-adjustments

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Cannot afford a 3 and out (as a fan that is). Need to get a score even if it is a FG.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Y’all are strange, we are playing an NFL team. They will move the ball and score points, we aren’t shutting them out.

If you go into every drive expecting them to punt or get turned over you’re gonna drive yourself crazy. They get paid too guys.
Plus this Jag team is on fire. Winners of 5 straight, no?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
let's GO-OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!:hammer:Defense has to get that pass rush going. Tank and the rest need to step it up. Micha has one and pressure.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Y’all are strange, we are playing an NFL team. They will move the ball and score points, we aren’t shutting them out.

If you go into every drive expecting them to punt or get turned over you’re gonna drive yourself crazy. They get paid too guys.
Agreed let’s Judy enjoy a stress free final 4 weeks before bucs

J817

Reaction score
Though I do believe Parsons is a better pass rusher than he is at anything else, I want him to be a LB who rushes the passer majority of the time (not a pure DE). I am just noticing that they appear to be playing him as a DE, and I think they are rushing him to much. He does need to move around, and be in coverage sometimes.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He's exhausted and beaten up. They need to shelve him for a few weeks.

He's played way too many snaps this year.

This is such nonsense. You and the other posters talking about Parsons demise. He has a sacked and several pressures today. More completely unrealistic expectations from people who obviously never played the game.

If Parsons get another sack you’ll all flip completely the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.