Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why are you comparing Dak to Mahomes? Its a stupid comparison
making a valid point that good teams struggle against bad teams been happening all year..how about that..yes its team game but our fans responses after last week's Texans WIN was as if we were the only team to struggle aganst the Texans, colts, and Jags..yet that so far far the truth our fans need to truly shut their yaps about alleged Blowouts.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I have had my fill of Mannings! i thought with them retiring we will be done with them, but gosh, they are just like bad pennies, constantly turning up!!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was a terrible end to the half. That 3rd and 1 should have been simply an Elliot up the gut or even a QB sneak. Was a piss poor RPO play. No blocking and Pollard can’t break a tackle behind the line. That ball should have been to Elliot. Heck I would have rather thrown a bomb.. we missed a chance to add points and end the half.. Now they get the ball back with 0 points. I like what we are doing but do not like leaving points or plays on the field..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I just hope we don’t try and make it hard on ourselves in the second half. We have them down by 14 let’s put the clamps on.

Status
Not open for further replies.