Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads as they will be deleted.
tBqn8XA.png

Alliegiant Stadium | Game Time: 9 PM Central

J_Allen

Reaction score
Al Qaedin Mohammed is an explosive defensive end from every account I've heard.

J_Allen

Reaction score
If you don't live in Las Vegas or Oakland and you're a Raiders fan, chances are you're just doing it to be edgy.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan pregame show on QB Trey Lance: "He's a great athlete. If we were really trying to win a game during the season, there’d be a different game plan. And you'd use his legs a lot. … You're gonna see Trey tonight working out of the pocket, working on his footwork. … I can see why San Francisco gave three ones to draft him."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan pregame show on QB Trey Lance: "He's a great athlete. If we were really trying to win a game during the season, there’d be a different game plan. And you'd use his legs a lot. … You're gonna see Trey tonight working out of the pocket, working on his footwork. … I can see why San Francisco gave three ones to draft him."

Pretty much says it all about Lance.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Is everyone sitting?

Even guys like Tolbert and Turpin?
I think our new thing is practice against other teams and only play the young guys and ones on the bubble in the preseason games. The scrimmage and practices against the Rams may be the only work most of the first-teammers see.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think our new thing is practice against other teams and only play the young guys and ones on the bubble in the preseason games. The scrimmage and practices against the Rams may be the only work most of the first-teammers see.
I figured.

I wish our guys would take every opportunity to get a little better, but who are we kidding, this is Jerry's Cowboys. Where the easier road is the one always taken.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems to be their trend. I’ve got mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, an injury could be season derailing if it’s to a certain player whereas going into the season rusty has show to show mixed results at best.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol. The old wildcatter believes he struck oil once again.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Am out of the country at the moment… anyone know a good link to stream the game? Thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.