Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Chargers 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I have a feeling Dallas wins this easy
Honestly, hope they don’t. I want to see us have to scratch and claw out a win. Easy wins aren’t doing us any good. I want to see us have to open up the offense and get creative. I want to see if we can withstand a punch in the mouth and get back up and find a way to get it done. So far this season we haven’t been able to do that.

Mark

Reaction score
Guess we'll find out who the offensive genius is tonight...MM or KM. Or, maybe neither.

Patrick

Reaction score
Parsons better show up tonight. Guy disappears at times (unless he's on social media)

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Road to the Super Bowl started last week and we failed…

Oh wait…..

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Every time I see Lady Gaga, I realize how old I am and how my tastes in music have changed. I cannot name or sing one song by her, and she’s been around forever.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
After hearing all the talking heads trash us all week, I want to see the Boyz roll big time tonight. The dink-n-dunk will need to be sidelined for some downfield throws. Cowboys, score early and score often.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
if we win toss, I really want to see our defense.
Not sure I want to see our defense first. Good way to get behind early. Tough playing come back on the road. They have some good pass rushers, including Boza and Khalil Mack.

Status
Not open for further replies.