Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Anyone know who is out there on oline right now? IS it still Guyton and Bebee?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hope Dallas won't have any more pre games on NFL network...Last game I'll be watching...You not even watching the game. Watching them run their mouths :facepalm:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
ca. Im not sure if it matters, but I pay the fee for NFL+. allows me to watch every game on replay.
Checked online, NFL Network does blackout preseason games for teams in an areas "home market" The Cowboys are a "home market' team for us, even though we're only about 180 miles from New Orleans vs. about 280 to Dallas.

Stupid, but we can't watch Astros games, have to watch Rangers games, even though again Houston is only 140 miles away.

Well, at least I know....

Mannix

Reaction score
It has to be nerves with Lance....this is the same guy who had 31 TD's and zero picks his final year at ND State. I watched a few games and he was always perfect...not sure what the hell is going on.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i like that fresno bulldog...jalen mareno cropper.
kids doin' good work.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Trade him to the Chargers. Hopefully Harbaugh sees the same thing you do and give us a high pick for him.
lol. Harbaugh knows more about players in his little pinky than I would ever know but I like the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.