Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For all that are critiquing Lance harshly, what is your measuring source. Is it years, games, passes, or Troy Aikman?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
can we give Lance a better line so he can make a freaking throw? what is the of playing the Balls and the waletszkos of the world when you are evaluating Lance.
As long as he doesn’t get hurt.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I thought Cropper did fine, Brooks did well. I would like to see more of Durden and the TE's though.

Carson

Reaction score
Who's unexpectedly shining and who is cut?
Overshown looks fast, Bell is playing well. Kneeland looks pretty good and the run defense looks solid.

OL is complete garbage and they need to let Lance loose

sbark

Reaction score
hope everyone who has wrongly criticized Dak for being inaccurate now see what that word really means.
Without jinxing Lance
There is inaccurate......then inaccurate combined with INT,s

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I blame McCarthy.....this offensive line is a mess. All this hype for Hoffman was unwarranted. He's average at best. Was pleasantly surprised with Guyton. @ least he looks like he has the feet to play left tackle.

stiletto

Reaction score
For all that are critiquing Lance harshly, what is your measuring source. Is it years, games, passes, or Troy Aikman?
It's sort of deserved although it is his first action in a long time, first action as a Cowboy, and scrubs on the Oline. He could make better reads and passes though, that's pretty obvious. He's going to get a lot more action the next few games. I will grade him on improvement from now until then I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.