Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Lance not looking how I’d have hoped. Maybe it’s early etc etc pre season etc

This is his chance. He’s not doing well so far. If he’s an NFL qb he’ll need the D to really respect his running ability to open other stuff. He needs to know that.

You only get so many chances.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
How is that a point?

All the 1st half shows is what we already knew: the rest of the NFL knew Lance isn't an NFL QB...our senile pants-urinating dictator owner/GM/director of Draft/director of everything Jerruh Jones was the only idiot willing to give up a pick for him, and despite only bidding against himself he still gave up a 4th instead of a 7th.... everyone knows Lance isn't an NFL QB...so THAT is supposed to be proof by comparison that Dak is good?

LOL!

Why not put Richard Simmons out there at QB instead of Lance....then by comparison Dak will look like a HOFer (instead of one of the biggest playoff choke artist in the NFL that he is)
My point is pretty clear. Dak has always been very accurate and that's a fact. Lance is what an inaccurate QB looks like. Pretty straightforward?

Aven8

Reaction score
This team didn’t add any dynamic players again this offseason on offense. Outside of Lamb who’s going to scare anyone on offense again?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This is his chance. He’s not doing well so far. If he’s an NFL qb he’ll need the D to really respect his running ability to open other stuff. He needs to know that.

I guess you were looking for Tom Brady.

mardwin

Reaction score

Not challenging the middle of the field but the Rams are not loading the box because they are getting pressure with 4 and Dallas running game sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.