Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Beautiful executed first half. Hope they keep that edge till Jan/Feb.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you see nothing wrong with what just happened? Lol go figure. When have you ever seen a kick made and then a review of the catch thay set up the kick after the play was run?
THat's the most egregious crap I've ever seen. Did they just allow them to kick a whole field goal before they decided to review the play previously?

Motorola

Reaction score
First half is in the bag.

Please continue adherin to site rules, do not attack fellow members, and do not start threads in the Fan Zone between now and game's end.
3 penalties for 19 yds
2:1 TOP ratio = 39:44 to 10:16 in favor of Dallas
Cowboys offense__no turnovers, no sacks
Team not forced to punt in the first half
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

BigD5

Reaction score
It's unbelievable what the Cowboys face week 2 week with outside interference.

That was a catch 100% despite Romo and Steratore's ad nauseum diatribes... what a joke!

Then it takes the league almost 2 minutes to review a play AFTER a 60 yd FG was converted.

Good for Maher sticking it to Cowboys haters everywhere. That kick is bigger than the 3 points in this contest moving forward.
My point about what gene was saying is he kept saying oh it’s soooo close…. Ok well then there’s no way it should be overturned. The call has to have INDISPUTABLE evidence.

All these years after he screwed Dez and he still doesn’t get that part.

INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE TO OVERTURN A CALL A HOLE!!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
I have never seen the NFL let the pass go and let the kick go. Then go back and review the pass catch that was good… Lmao., He kicks it again. What are the refs going to do in the second half… honestly…

Status
Not open for further replies.