Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Honestly, the guys who sometimes say some crazy things about Dak, not just criticize, but some really indefensible stuff, are pretty quiet today, and I thank you for letting us all enjoy the game. The rest of us should do the same, enjoy the game without stirring the pot. If we stir the pot, the next time the TEAM plays poorly, we will deservedly get it handed back to us. Today we should all be Cowboys fans and appreciative of every player.

revospeed

Reaction score
I can’t believe Armstrong. Man that guy has turned into a good player.

At one point in time there was talk about him being a top 5 pick, then had a disappointing season at KU. Was always an ideal DE in terms of size and athleticism

SackMaster

Reaction score
Davis took a pass that looked like it would be short of the 1st, made a move, turned on the jets, and got 3-4 yards PASSED the 1st down marker.
:clap:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The same Dak zealots saying the defense sucks last week, are propping up Dak, while the real MVP of the offense was Pollard far.

The only saving grace of a Vikings defense was their ability to get INTs, but Pollard running like a mad dog effectively ended that, particularly since they dominated the TOP.
Further, with the highest drafted LT in the game not playing today, Micah Parsons was basically isolated against a back up, meaning it allowed Quinn to attack with a lead.
once again, one of those typical games where the opposing team completely implodes and stats are padded.
These are the type of games which clearly tell you Dak isn’t surrounded by trash, like people claim and has far superior roster to many of their opponents and he’s the primary reason they lost when they can’t build up a huge lead early.
Just can't get it out of your system can you? You hate Dak and anybody that likes Dak. I'm not a Dak zealot, he's too inconsistent, but I don't hate the guy either. He's a Cowboy. Give it a rest.

Last edited:

IAmLegend

Reaction score
MICAH CAME REAL FAST

thats-what-she-said-what-she-said.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Keep his attempts under 30. Rely on running game and D usually we can win.
Expect Dak to throw 50 x and carry this team usually results in loss.

This is every QB. If you are throwing 50 plus times, something is wrong. Show me a QB who routinely wins games throwing this much.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Vikings are ready to go out to eat right about now.

3 wide Rush back, PASS CAUGHT, Tolbert 7 yards. I love the aggressiveness.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
At one point in time there was talk about him being a top 5 pick, then had a disappointing season at KU. Was always an ideal DE in terms of size and athleticism
To be fair it wasn’t always good. The last 2 seasons he is a totally different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.