Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
The league is going to say that the first kick "never really happened." The booth (or whoever) buzzed for the review prior to the snap. Whatever he made it again, so they can eat it.

Once that ball was snapped, there is no review. End of story. That’s the rule and it’s written in black-and-white. The whistle didn’t come till well after Mauer’s foot was already on the ball. I guarantee you if he had a missed that first field goal they would’ve said “the ball was already snapped there is no review”. I bet everything I own on it. They’re trying to keep this game close because they see it slipping out of control.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know it's coming....:popcorn:

Started right before the half....that FG fiasco was just a bunch of Goodell BS
I don’t believe in the propaganda, but it’s damn well almost reality. They won’t stop screwing with us. And the only way to stop it it’s just screw them back.

jsb357

Reaction score
the replay official that stopped play needs to be fired tomorrow. can you imagine the outcry if that same scenario
happened on the last play of the super bowl and the kicker missed the second kick.... heads should roll.,,

J817

Reaction score
Damn, I hope those TDs in the first half were obvious. They maybe challenged at anytime.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It looked pretty conclusive from behind the QB view. He got his hands under it and definitely had control IMO

No, you're right. The ball wasn't a crisp snag and initially slid and Lamb stopped it about halfway down his torso and kept it from sliding or moving through the ground and beyond. Good call.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Packers playing maybe the worst football in the whole conference. Somehow lose to them.

Vikings playing some of the best and we are dominating.

Crazy

TheHerd

Reaction score
Ok, NFL apologists. How much money are you willing to bet we don’t get a few very very questionable calls against us this half? And none against the Vikes?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off Minnesota, Romo's suit looking very good BTW.

The kick off is a touch back.

Status
Not open for further replies.