Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Even though Maher made the 2nd kick, that was an awful job by the refs in NY and on the field. If they wanted to review that they had plenty of time to decide. Terrible job by the officials to make Maher re-kick that.

Fat Mike too busy dreaming about sneaking burgers behind the shed to get in a refs face.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Man I’m not saying we are about to win but why do the folks who talk so negatively during the week get so quiet when we are playing well?

You notice they aren’t posting at all? Makes me question if y’all are fans.
Zeke still sucks ***.

But Dak has played smart football. Doesn't need to do anything special so he's just taking what's there. They would have won last week if he had that mindset against the Packers.

Couldn't ask for anything more out of this defense than what they did in the first half. Cousins looks like he's seeing ghosts out there. They have abandoned the run so he id going to be harassed the rest of the game.

DanA

Reaction score
The ball was juggled but the replay wasn't conclusive enough. I saw it the first replay but yeah they took forever to call it.

It looked pretty conclusive from behind the QB view. He got his hands under it and definitely had control IMO

phildadon86

Reaction score
The ball was juggled but the replay wasn't conclusive enough. I saw it the first replay but yeah they took forever to call it.
Lol you’re kidding right? They had a full timeout to review it. If he missed the first kick I guarantee no review would have happened. Open your eyes man

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Gotta give Kelmo credit, he called a good first half. I wonder if Magic Mike grounded him from his PS5 for the game he called last week?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
But there are people here who will tell you the league never does anything out of the ordinary against the Cowboys.. I'm sure they have a perfectly rational (to them) explanation for what we just witnessed.

I’ve legitimately never seen such a blatant attempt at taking points from a team. The league really should be embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.