Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
I am enjoying it. Doesn't mean you can't use your eyes and see that certain players are far better than others at their position
Last week you probably preferred Baker Mayfield as our starting QB.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
I went and did a couple chores, come back and there's still 10 minutes of butt kicking left...lol.

Acheman08

Reaction score
You’ve prob explained this, but how does a Cowboys fan live in Philly?
i live about an hour outside philly and i latched onto the cowboys when i was 3 back in the 70s. There are alot of Cowboys fans here and always have been

terra

Reaction score
Bro

It’s obvious to anyone with eyes. Zeke is just a name at this point. I honestly feel bad for these people that can’t see it.
Maybe its just no one thinks your OPINION is worth a bucket of warm spit?

ghst187

Reaction score
Games like this make me even more frustrated with this team. Minnesota is a good team and we go in and play great and demolish them at their place. We can turn around a lay a massive egg next week though….

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does anyone remember @leeblair s thread this week? The epitome of hater threads? Yes that one.

*He’s an *** **** :)
In the second quarter Prescott threw a bullet to Schiltz tight end. As he was running to his right, the way he had to turn his shoulder over to make the throw. Cooper Rush couldn’t do that in the lifetime. the best throw I think I’ve ever seen Prescott make. I can’t explain how difficult that was. But Lin bear clone. Will say he was lucky

Motorola

Reaction score
Good thing the Cowboys got the win, because the Commanders are on a roll.
Started 2022 season 1-4; have gone 5-1 since...and host the Falcons next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.