Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Need to get play well early, he can't struggle as he did vs the Packers on the Cowboys' first 3 possessions.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’m going to go out to eat around the time of the game. I can’t stand to watch this potential massacre take place.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dedicated to a thread created this week that prophesized an important outcome of today's game:

qzwY15C.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
we need this one bounce back, yes but for confidence, something to build on.. have NY waiting on TG 3 days later. Cant be losing 2 in row facing that..not a must win in the big picture but must win to not have that stink build similar to last year's post bye.

Hadenough

Reaction score
They just showed a montage of Randy Moss slaying the Cowboys on Sunday NFL Countdown, while all of the hosts are laughing…..please let the Boys wipe the floor with the Vikes today
Well the Vikings have a banged up terrible secondary so let's hope our QB can take advantage of that. He really should.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Rodgers had problems with his hand last week...on the first few throws, then somehow the problem went away.

He beat us on one leg in the playoffs back in 2014 so no surprise. However, turf toe could be a real problem especially for a receiver. Hopefully it limits Jefferson’s effectiveness some. Would hate to see a receiver with turf toe go off on us.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I don’t have a great feeling about this game. I hope I’m wrong…

Status
Not open for further replies.