Reaction score
WelcomeAridDikdik.gif

WigglyNiftyFlickertailsquirrel.gif

SoreAnnualFrog-size_restricted.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I can’t believe that was 6 years ago

I was just going to say this. Father time is real meanie. :(

That game-winning drive - line dominated, Romo was patient, Dez and Beasley made plays.

The 2014 Cowboys deserved a better fate.

2014 was such a fun season for me. That was the last season where I was 100% guilty of drinking the kool-aid. As the season wore on I felt more and more convinced that the team had a chance to go all the way. And well, we all know how that ended. :mad:

cowboyec

Reaction score
those games were always good.
and DEZ WAS THE TRUTH!!!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
That game-winning drive - line dominated, Romo was patient, Dez and Beasley made plays.

Totally agree. Our defense wasn't that great but started peaking around Dec. After watching that game again, It solidified why we didn't sign Murray. He was average at best. He had ginormous holes to run through and our passing attack left the opposing defenses in check. He was actually quite slow and the way he carried the ball was reckless. Overall he was decent and a good teammate but he left a lot of potential yards on the field. Yes he had a great stat year but had truly the best OL in the league and a very good play action QB.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I was just going to say this. Father time is real meanie. :(

2014 was such a fun season for me. That was the last season where I was 100% guilty of drinking the kool-aid. As the season wore on I felt more and more convinced that the team had a chance to go all the way. And well, we all know how that ended. :mad:

Were all of the Ravens fans "Guilty of drinking the koolaid," last year? I mean the Ravens were the best team all season, and I guess the Ravens coaches and front office sucks for not getting it done???

Flamma

Reaction score

The 1981 Cowboys deserved a better fate. But you're right. I don't think there was a call that pissed me off more.