Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

Thomas82

Reaction score
When you only have the ball 24 minutes it's gonna be tough to put up stats. You can thank Zimmer's bend... but don't break defense. It's a recipe for failure. We only won because the Giants didn't have the balls to go for on 4th down...Honestly...we should have got beat again.
I agree with everything you said. I just feel like it's no way CeeDee should have only had 2 targets in the 2nd half.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Is Brandin Cooks part of the passing game? You cannot win or move chains consistently, with our WR group operating like that against good teams. We don't scare good teams.
Teams have went to great efforts to try and keep CeeDee under wraps.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Run defense was better but if the first time the Giants punted was in late 3rd quarter, imagine what it would be if the Cowboys were playing against a team that has an explosive offense.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Don’t even have to be Manning but j the next two draft they better draft a qb in one of the first two days to start preparing for Daks replacement. I more busts form other teams. Let a young qb hold the clipboard for at least a year while developing
Doesn't have to be Manning, but he has the pedigree and will be a safe bet. Also, Jerry would love a big name like that and will talk about how he generated this master plan when in reality all we have to do is tank for it.

Swagger

Reaction score

Did they though really...two huge drops by Washington on regulation catches both leaving points on the field and Washington failing to high point the ball on the last drive possibly cost him a touchdown and the Giants the W.

John813

Reaction score
Felt like a game that could of been a higher scoring game but penalties on the offensive line killed some drives.

It appeared Rico is the "#1"
Seemed like even Luepke was on the field more than Zeke till the 4th.

Do like what I'm seeing from 40. Dependable. Had a few good runs to extend the drive. Reliable hands in the passing game too.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
The Giants offense sucks and they couldn't get a stop
This guy didn’t watch the game, the defense looked bad but they won the game tonight. Gave dak a punt, three and out. Gave up a fg, dak can only get Aubrey to long fg, our defense gets turnover on downs, dak goes back and 13 yards, attemp another long field goal no good, interception. Dak and offense was worse and against a bad defense at that. Place blame where it lies and that on a 60 million dollar lame duck. 20 pts doesn’t win nfl games very often, so defense even though bad wasn’t the problem tonight.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
ugly win versus a terrible team .

we need help at offense .
Need to change that last sentence to "We need help" period. :)
The giants marched up and down the field at will and would then faulter in the red zone. Just look at the time of possession.
Ugly win is correct.

Kumbaya

Reaction score

For a while, I thought Burns was injured and not playing. I didn’t even hear his name called. You guys may be disappointed with Parsons, but so far, Burns is not living up to high expectations.

By the way, great job in shutting down our run game, and you shouldn’t be too hard on your secondary….you played with a lot of back ups. You got Bland back for next week…things will look up. MAZI was a beast and so was #13. Ugh!

Eddie

Reaction score
LT and C are rookies. I think Bebee is probably further along, but Guyton still needs more time.

Yes, considering Guyton played on the right side in college, he needs at least a season to properly transition. We're going to have to live with his ups and downs until then.