Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Reaction score
This defense is incredible, imagine having a QB who had the #1 scoring offense in the league to go along with it...

Oh wait, it was garbage time, that's why Rush looked elite tonight after going down, had nothing to do with Zeke and TP.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They’ll dominate a lot of good offenses. Philly’s offense neutralizes the strength of the Dallas and attacks it’s biggest weakness the run game. Philly may win this game but as the season goes along Dallas will get better and Philly will get worse. Gimmick offenses rarely work as the season goes along.

Eagles are hardly a gimmick offense though. A lot of this is just basic football stuff, dude.

bigE79

Reaction score
Same defense as always,we had the game for the taking with 1 stop and of course,choke job...we need to score in less then 4 minutes to have a chance

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why empty backfield? We're much better off play-action.

Slick

Reaction score
I really want that team maimed. I mean career enders. F the eagles
What is wrong with you? That has to be the dumbest post on here, ever. I'd ban you in a heartbeat.

Its still a sport. Not combat. You need to walk away.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Defense doing all this BS talking- all week ! Game on the line and they let them drive it down the field! Jerry sorrybutt don't go out and get just one big tackle-just one! We need one. Do it Jerry!

Status
Not open for further replies.