Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Eagles only have 266 yards. If it weren’t for turnovers and the botched challenge we win this game.

d wasn’t as bad as you guys are saying

I agree it wasn’t as bad at is looked stat wise but it was a 3 point game in the 4th and we couldn’t get them off the field….that is a bit disappointing. Not gonna kill them, they are still our strength but if you wanna be a true upper echelon defense that was nut cutting time.

let’s see how they respond the next time

Mark

Reaction score
Too much asked of this defense tonight.

Was encouraged by the halftime adjustments.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Game Over. Eagles played good. We should of blitzed hurts more. But our offense did have 3 turnovers.

Romofan15

Reaction score
I'm not even mad I was expecting a blowout. It was fun 3rd qtr and Zeke looked pretty good. I thought our season was over a month ago. We are still very much alive

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dallas impressed today. Came back from what looked like an insurmountable situation, showed grit, adjusted to Philadelphia’s offense. Turnovers were the difference here. Say what you want about hurts, but he’s been really good at protecting the football while leading a high-yardage offense.

Dak is back, Dallas is still 4-2 with a tie breaker against NYG and some tomato cans coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.