Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
dug ourselves too big a hole….nice adjustments from the coaching staff and players. East title still alive although will be difficult. That said let’s get the next 2 and go into the bye 6-2 and I’ll be very happy. Detroit up next. Let’s bounce back strong

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Cowboys just aren't smart enough to be a true contender, with or without Dak. All these dumb penalties you see now are what come back to kill them in January. They don't have the discipline for greatness

Mccarthyisms

J817

Reaction score
I want to see some Nuch? Where is the side armin DiNucci?

TWOK11

Reaction score
dug ourselves too big a hole….nice adjustments from the coaching staff and players. East title still alive although will be difficult. That said let’s get the next 2 and go into the bye 6-2 and I’ll be very happy. Detroit up next. Let’s bounce back strong

Winning the division isn’t realistic, Philly’s schedule is just too easy. We are gonna be a wild card team and see what happens.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Okay, Eagal fans will talk crap for the first time about beating the Rush. Will be nic
Dang I hate the obnoxious Eagles fans and their stupid team.
Let them have it. They beat the second stringer. The boys have beaten them in the last 7 out of 10.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Stop ragging on the QBs. The first half deficit needs to be much less with better coaching and careful playcalling. When you have a good defense, call the game more carefully deep in your own end, moreso with a backup QB, but really with everyone. We can run block….that’s obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.