Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
As long as the Cowboys are in the news win lose or draw Jerry Jones capitalizes on it for money, The culture in Dallas has gotten worse by the year with him as the owner
Jerry to dumb to realize that if they won more, like a Super Bowl, They would be even MORE popular and more money with it…just what he wants.

slick325

Reaction score
I'd like to see Ferguson get involved. Find a way to get him the ball. He is probably still hurt and not full speed.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Dak can't take that sack.

McCarthy should be fired within a month. He has no coaching foundation or philosophy. He wins the toss and takes the ball, which to me is always a mistake. Great teams (minus the St Louis Rams "Greatest Show on Turf") always defer.

He doesn't challenge plays he clearly should. He does challenge plays we have no chance of winning.

Fire him. Please.
Steelers always defer too. Almost always seem to score at the end of the half and to start the 2nd half. Big Mike's game day coaching is pretty bad, situational awareness, clock management, etc.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m supportive of Dak but he needs to step the hell up. This is a winnable game and he’s playing terribly

Status
Not open for further replies.