Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
Dallas loses tonight 36-10

Book it

5-12 season coming. They suck *** and are getting worse. I’ve seen this movie before in 2001-2004
So after they win tonight, you’ll be nowhere to be found!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know? If I wasn't battling this illness still, I was kinda thinking of going to this game since Cleveland and Pittsburgh are only about 2 1/2 hours apart, give or take. I had a good time at Anthrocon again in July there. Given this weather delay, I'm kinda glad I wouldn't be able to lol. I wouldn't even be getting to bed until 3 am lol, and I got work in the morning. That said, if this delay continues, I may watch this game from my bed. Or at least the second half watching it on my phone while I doze off.

And yes, I was planning on taking my fursuit head since Pittsburgh loves furries. However, given the rain, that wouldn't work very well lol. The eyes of my suit are not exactly water resistant, and the rest of my suit doesn't need to be drenched in rain lol. It can easily get to 300 lbs fully wet, especially on the tail (sorry for the furry references, furries are a huge part of Pittsburgh culture, and I'm a furry, as you all probably know by now).

Status
Not open for further replies.