Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofill

Reaction score
Pretty embarrassing to say this team signed Dak to that new contract and we just run it... These guys make me want to just smash the hell out of my TV.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was the last tackle left. They kinda had to take him. Why I’m not as confident in this OL pick. It wasn’t a choice like Tyron, Fredrick, and Zach were.
They literally said when Frederick was drafted that he was the last target they had in the 1st round.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you have to put that in who cares about Washington , Who let a Washington fan in here anyway that say they bleed silver and blue and overreacting some blowouts against bad teams, Washington hasn't even played anybody yet to speak up I thought regular season wins and these weird blowouts doesn't matter unless it's against somebody that is like actually good and if it's in the playoffs it run the division because they started out playing well I mean the eagles were 10 and one last year and lost five out of last 6 and got bounced and??? Literally overrated overreaction until they prove they can run the division by beating actual the best teams in the division and for years right. who had a Washington fan in here anyway....overreacting to some REGULAR SEASON blowouts against low hanging fruit.
Use punctuation. Your posts are unreadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.