Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers 1st Half Thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Can’t throw it to Gallup, it been multiple times this season we’re he doesn’t fight for the ball
My son, the football player, said the same thing.
I'm not trying to absolve Dak's bad decision, but our receivers never seem to come back to the ball.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No Timothy Chalemet couldn't do prison convincingly. Guy is too pretty and would be passed around the cell block like a peace pipe.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dumb Dak better not be bacvk. I've counted twice where he could just run the ball and get 8 or so yards. I just don't ghet this guy sometimes? Why go back to what makes you bad versus staying with what made you great? Got to be mental or something.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Dak Choked the first two drives of last weeks games, then he lit it up. It’s time to do the same tonight. Can’t get stuck in quicksand here. Let’s get this thing moving.

toto1939

Reaction score
Real score is 1-0

If San Francisco wins turnover battle, they win. If not they lose. For every game this year.

DStar22

Reaction score
they better draft or acquire a premiere backup next year to put on the heat and try to see what's out there.

Mactin

Reaction score
The defense so far is doing a good job but Dak is showing signs of messing up...