Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

duane33

Reaction score
LOL, only someone as inferior as you would've expected something different.

The 8th-10th best QB, with no run game, against the #1 defense on the road. I expected a loss and was hoping to be wrong.

Again, your "gotcha" moment went up in flames. You lost.

But since you're SO consumed with the QB position, let's compare!

Dak has 2 playoff wins, Herbert has 0.

Dak was awesome on the road last week, Herbert choked and lost.

Dak won a playoff game in his 3rd season, Herbert choked away his first playoff game in his 3rd season.

Dak's taken his team to the divisional round 4 times, Herbert's been there 0 times.

Feel better now?

"DURRRRR BUT WHO WAS DA FACE OF DA LOSS!?!? OH YOU SAID DAK? OOPS, DIS DIDNT GO DA WAY I EXPECTED AND NOW I FEEL STUPID DURRRRRRR"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dak playoff record same as Romo.
They didn’t put I. Malik Davis who has speed.
Rush played better than Dak this year

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, didn't read any of that. I can respect losers who accept what they are, you're one and try to play make believe you're something more.

You were wrong about Dak and will continue to be. He will never win a Super Bowl and he will be one of the main reasons we don't win it. End of. Keep losing at life while I laugh at your failures.
LOL, you definitely read it. I'm sorry I made you feel STUPID again. "DURRRRR WHO WAS DA FACE!?"

I say Dak's like the 10th-best QB in football. Could make the argument for a tad higher or a tad lower, but somewhere near 10th.

Where do you rank him?

Let's see where the NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank him this offseason.

Then we'll see which one of us knows football, and which one of us is a know-nothing turd.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, didn't read any of that. I can respect losers who accept what they are, you're one and try to play make believe you're something more.

You were wrong about Dak and will continue to be. He will never win a Super Bowl and he will be one of the main reasons we don't win it. End of. Keep losing at life while I laugh at your failures.
The silence is deafening, boy.

I made you feel ____ again, didn't I?

Yeah. You're mine.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

duane33

Reaction score
Espn guest quote “ Zeke Elliott one of the worst contracts in professional sports”

LysleE

Reaction score
The HC and entire offensive coaching staff needs to be fired for starters…they made no adjustments at all once Pollard went down and did nothing to get Dak in any type of rhythm during the game.

It’s funny when you watch other teams play in the playoff games and their head coaches are busy talking to their players, their coordinators…actually coaching…then you have MM just standing around with his call sheet looking like an *** while his QB is faltering and wilting.

How embarrassed must Jerry be knowing that a sixth-round rookie QB outplayed his $40MM veteran QB and it wasn’t close?

On the flip side: the defense played like Spartans until they got gassed starting mid-to-late 3rd Q.

What a freaking mess…