Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak wasn't good enough. He also had no run game and was facing the best D in football, but he didn't play well.

Unlike people like you, I'm actually realistic. Dak's in the top 10 but he's not "elite". That's where the experts generally rank him as well.

Is Josh Allen a bum because he played like crap today?

Is Justin Herbert a bum because he blew a 27-0 lead (built off FIVE first half takeaways by the Chargers defense)?
"Other QBs played bad , so that should make us feel better about Dak".

17 INTs in 14 games.

Expect better, Nav.

Nav22

Reaction score

17 INTs in 14 games.

Expect better, Nav.
Funny how you're consumed with stats when it benefits your argument.

What happened to "I only care about wins"?

Yes, far too many INTs this year.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score

17 INTs in 14 games.

Expect better, Nav.
For years I have looked at Derek Carr as the type of QB you don't want to get stuck with -- almost like being a perennial 7th seed in the NBA with no front-line star. Good enough to excite, promising enough to inspire hope, but ultimately just not good enough.

I've come to accept that Dak is Derek Carr.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak wasn't good enough. He also had no run game and was facing the best D in football, but he didn't play well.

Unlike people like you, I'm actually realistic. Dak's in the top 10 but he's not "elite". That's where the experts generally rank him as well.

Is Josh Allen a bum because he played like crap today?

Is Justin Herbert a bum because he blew a 27-0 lead (built off FIVE first half takeaways by the Chargers defense)?
Nice goal post moving, you absolute fraud. Is this game on Dak or not? "Herbert is the face of the loss" - yes OR NO, was Dak the face of this loss?

Nav22

Reaction score
Where's that win that I should be caring about instead?
I mean, only 4 QBs took their teams deeper this season.

Did we have a top 4 defense? Top 4 special teams? No, and we didn't have a top 4 offense (or top 4 QB) either.

It is what it is. San Francisco was the better team. We had a shot but didn't make enough plays.

Nav22

Reaction score
Nice goal post moving, you absolute fraud. Is this game on Dak or not? "Herbert is the face of the loss" - yes OR NO, was Dak the face of this loss?
You're angry because I keep making you look stupid. That's what happens when clowns who don't know football try to argue with me about football.

Yes, Dak was the face of this loss. He sucked.

Did you enjoy that awesome "GOTCHA" moment that you envisioned?

Are you still stupidly defending Herbert for his role in that legendary choke job last week?
:thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I mean, only 4 QBs took their teams deeper this season.

Did we have a top 4 defense? Top 4 special teams? No, and we didn't have a top 4 offense (or top 4 QB) either.

It is what it is. San Francisco was the better team. We had a shot but didn't make enough plays.
San Fran was not the better team last night.

They just had a QB that didn't make stupid decisions.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I don’t wanna scratch MY head - I wanna scratch Dak’s head… completely OFF.
I think the assumption with Dak is that he is good and gets it and is not coached; more of a buddy system stroking each other with Dak & K Moron. But then again, you have to question Dak's intelligence or eye sight with some of the INTs; especially the 2 against the 9ers. Final drive against the 9ers he had a pick 6 dropped! I have been more on K MORON's case than Dak and he deserves it, but Dak, my gosh man, he is just not a player that rises to the occasion when the game is on the line. If you need him to bring you back, you will have a better chance at winning the lottery. He talks a good game with resilience and learning from the mistakes, but resilience comes when there is adversity and he must have a learning deficiency since that has been the motto for years! Go Cowboys.

Nav22

Reaction score
San Fran was not the better team last night.

They just had a QB that didn't make stupid decisions.
Purdy was better than Dak. No doubt.

SF also ran it better than we did (better OL, RB and DL) and had a kicker who was perfect.

They picked off 2 of Dak's bad throws, and we dropped our 2 INT opportunities.

SF was the better team. That's why they were favored to win.

Maybe if Dak played better it wouldn't have mattered. But the 49ers have the best defense in football for a reason.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You're angry because I keep making you look stupid. That's what happens when clowns who don't know football try to argue with me about football.

Yes, Dak was the face of this loss. He sucked.

Did you enjoy that awesome "GOTCHA" moment that you envisioned?

Are you still stupidly defending Herbert for his role in that legendary choke job last week?
:thumbup:
That's all that I asked for, I didn't ask for the add-ons and excuse making for Dak. "Yeah Dak is the face of this loss....but let me point out the peepeepoopoo he had to deal with" - you did not do the same for Herbert. Be consistent, you hack.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Purdy was better than Dak. No doubt.

SF also ran it better than we did (better OL, RB and DL) and had a kicker who was perfect.

They picked off 2 of Dak's bad throws, and we dropped our 2 INT opportunities.

SF was the better team. That's why they were favored to win.

Maybe if Dak played better it wouldn't have mattered. But the 49ers have the best defense in football for a reason.
If I told you that we hold San Fran to under 20 points when they had been average 35 PPG with Purdy what would you have thought?

Nav22

Reaction score
That's all that I asked for, I didn't ask for the add-ons and excuse making for Dak. "Yeah Dak is the face of this loss....but let me point out the peepeepoopoo he had to deal with" - you did not do the same for Herbert. Be consistent, you hack.
Aww, still angry? I'm sorry I made you feel stupid again.

I barely talked about the Chargers game at all. It was Saturday night and I was out with friends. I wasn't all that consumed with the Chargers-Jaguars game.

It's football - OF COURSE there's blame to be placed all around, and not just at the QB.

I'm sorry that I needed to spell that out for you... again, I'm not used to clowns like you who don't know football.

I never once said "THIS LOSS IS 100% HERBERT'S FAULT," I said he'll be the face of it because that's what comes with the QB position.

Don't even reply to this. You're useless junk to me.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
If I told you that we hold San Fran to under 20 points when they had been average 35 PPG with Purdy what would you have thought?
I would have thought we're going to the NFC Championship game.

LOL I'm actually agreeing with you for once. What do you keep trying to get out of me?

Dak sucked yesterday and if he played better, we could've won.

That doesn't mean the 49ers weren't the better team overall, which they CLEARLY were.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I would have thought we're going to the NFC Championship game.

LOL I'm actually agreeing with you for once. What do you keep trying to get out of me?

Dak sucked yesterday and if he played better, we could've won.

That doesn't mean the 49ers weren't the better team overall, which they CLEARLY were.
I'm not trying to get anything out of you.

This is just the reality of the Cowboys with Dak as the QB.

It doesn't matter what you give him he will find a way to fail.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Aww, still angry? I'm sorry I made you feel stupid again.

I barely talked about the Chargers game at all. It was Saturday night and I was out with friends. I wasn't all that consumed with the Chargers-Jaguars game.

It's football - OF COURSE there's blame to be placed all around, and not just at the QB.

I'm sorry that I needed to spell that out for you... again, I'm not used to clowns like you who don't know football.

I never once said "THIS LOSS IS 100% HERBERT'S FAULT," I said he'll be the face of it because that's what comes with the QB position.

Don't even reply to this. You're useless junk to me.
Um, I told you to be consistent: All I wanted from you was "Dak was the face of this loss" - you're under the impression that I value your evaluation of the game played, I can do that myself. "Dak was the face of the loss against the 49ers". The fact you needed the add-ons shows everyone here, even though it is known, you're a complete fraud and a sore loser.

Also labeling others angry when you can't keep your composure and get benched every other week is really something. You lose and were completely wrong in your years of evaluation on Dak. This is above your pay grade. Accept the L with some grace or crawl back into your poverty hole.

Nav22

Reaction score
Um, I told you to be consistent: All I wanted from you was "Dak was the face of this loss" - you're under the impression that I value your evaluation of the game played, I can do that myself. "Dak was the face of the loss against the 49ers". The fact you needed the add-ons shows everyone here, even though it is known, you're a complete fraud and a sore loser.

Also labeling others angry when you can't keep your composure and get benched every other week is really something. You lose and were completely wrong in your years of evaluation on Dak. This is above your pay grade. Accept the L with some grace or crawl back into your poverty hole.
LOL, only someone as inferior as you would've expected something different.

The 8th-10th best QB, with no run game, against the #1 defense on the road. I expected a loss and was hoping to be wrong.

Again, your "gotcha" moment went up in flames. You lost.

But since you're SO consumed with the QB position, let's compare!

Dak has 2 playoff wins, Herbert has 0.

Dak was awesome on the road last week, Herbert choked and lost.

Dak won a playoff game in his 3rd season, Herbert choked away his first playoff game in his 3rd season.

Dak's taken his team to the divisional round 4 times, Herbert's been there 0 times.

Feel better now?

"DURRRRR BUT WHO WAS DA FACE OF DA LOSS!?!? OH YOU SAID DAK? OOPS, DIS DIDNT GO DA WAY I EXPECTED AND NOW I FEEL STUPID DURRRRRRR"

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL, only someone as inferior as you would've expected something different.

The 8th-10th best QB, with no run game, against the #1 defense on the road. I expected a loss and was hoping to be wrong.

Again, your "gotcha" moment went up in flames. You lost.

But since you're SO consumed with the QB position, let's compare!

Dak has 2 playoff wins, Herbert has 0.

Dak was awesome on the road last week, Herbert choked and lost.

Dak won a playoff game in his 3rd season, Herbert choked away his first playoff game in his 3rd season.

Dak's taken his team to the divisional round 4 times, Herbert's been there 0 times.

Feel better now?
Yeah, didn't read any of that. I can respect losers who accept what they are, you're one and try to play make believe you're something more.

You were wrong about Dak and will continue to be. He will never win a Super Bowl and he will be one of the main reasons we don't win it. End of. Keep losing at life while I laugh at your failures.