Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VQ1BhmO.gif

Levi's Stadium | 7:20 PM Central

9of11

Reaction score
I hope we win today as always with every Cowboys game but it wouldn't surprise me if we're out of it by halftime...I'm so conflicted this season because of the lack of improvement during the off season....every Cowboys team since I could remember has always went out and signed players to fill holes on their team but this years it was a blatant move not to improve our team...Its the first time I've ever seen that from the Cowboys organization...Its hard to accept. Is it wrong then to have the slightest hope that we get blown out/embarrassed to put more pressure on jerah? I hate having just the thought of that as I'm always hoping for an outcome that goes our way....I don't know...but I'm not excited for today's game....jerrys an excitement drain vampire...anyway, Hope everyone has a great day before the game comes on...

Bing

Reaction score
Loss number 4 for us being served up tonight. Run game will be a little better tonight at first but fades away to nothing as the game progresses, so expect to still see allot of 3 and outs. The 49ers will score enough points that Dallas will have to go into a pass only style playbook to try and keep up which never ends good. CeeDee will be doubled which will cause Dak to try and force it to him or throw it to other players. I'm thinking 3 ints for Dak tonight unless they pull him early again.

I'm guessing we will see the back up players for the 49ers on the field by mid 4th quarter. I say guessing because I will have turned the game off long before then.

Very simple, we lose on the field tonight not just because of the poor play by the players but also because we have already lost the coaching battle even before the coin toss happens. It's another one of those games that the Cowboy coaching staff gets schooled by a much better coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.