Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Only two pages so far for the pregame thread points to how down the fans are with the Cowboys. Usually a matchup with the 49ers generates a lot of interest.
No I think it points to the fact that people are out on a Sunday enjoying their friends family hobbies beautiful day outside because somebody started this 8 hours before game time.. I'm pretty sure it'll heat up two hours maybe one hour before game time you know when people actually get back in the house or feel like pulling their phone out I mean what do we have to talk about 8hrs before the game that has not already been discussed for two weeks it was a bye week you know how much has been discussed in here in the last two weeks far too much far too much..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is any person in the entire world really surprised
yeah but at what level if the man had fluid in his what lungs or what not is he gonna be able to be able to go strong for 60 minutes I mean or is he gonna have stamina issues a set back and the other guy that has a foot injury I mean how long before he is limping and not going full speed so you know there's always that I mean one can hope right lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
Deebo will walk out for pre-game in a hospital gown and wearing an IV fluid bag. Then he'll score 3 TDs.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can only imagine what Brian Schottenheimer has cooked up for the 49ers defense with an extra week to prepare.
I figured you didn’t know much about football, now you just confirmed it. Keep imagining you might get it right . You left the door open.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
cowboys fans right now :

giphy.gif

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This will be known as San Fran’s turnaround game

Question is do we get blown out so bad that Mike McCarthy is fired Monday
One can only hope.....I'm so done with the phony fatman..... I can't wait for someone else to boo. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.