Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Show On Netflix This Year

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, this will make thousands of non-Dallas NFL fans with Netflix accounts roll their eyes. :rolleyes:

Good. :yourock:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well, this will make thousands of non-Dallas NFL fans with Netflix accounts roll their eyes. :rolleyes:

Good. :yourock:
you mean without??

Yeah this doesn't interest me I mean you know it's nice to see cheerleaders especially at this level but I'm not signing up for Netflix just to see it nor go out of my way to try to download it somewhere on a streaming..meh

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you mean without??

Yeah this doesn't interest me I mean you know it's nice to see cheerleaders especially at this level but I'm not signing up for Netflix just to see it nor go out of my way to try to download it somewhere on a streaming..meh
You don't have Netflix?

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't have Netflix?
nope Have Youtube TV and Prime plus off antenna in Arlington, I was also doing Redbox for new releases but that gone straight downhill since it was bought out last year. . no need for the Sheepflix lol it's crazy I've never had Netflix streaming I stopped using Netflix when they stopped doing mailers lol occasionally I'll do a free seven day trial or pay for one month of paramount plus or HBO Max just to see something I might wanna see but never Netflix...shocking nope..maybe :))

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nope Have Youtube TV and Prime plus off antenna in Arlington, I was also doing Redbox for new releases but that gone straight downhill since it was bought out last year. . no need for the Sheepflix lol it's crazy I've never had Netflix streaming I stopped using Netflix when they stopped doing mailers lol occasionally I'll do a free seven day trial or pay for one month of paramount plus or HBO Max just to see something I might wanna see but never Netflix...shocking nope..maybe :))
...and the topic does not interest you?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe jerry will let them dust off one of the old rusty trophies and hold it up before each week's new show.

winning.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
...and the topic does not interest you?
No for one that appeal wore off a long time ago, I've seen their shows where they were looking for their next new contestant, I've seen some of the free stuff, but these are completely clothed untouchable cheerleaders we're talking about ,

you do realize the Internet has much much much more interesting content for free that can meet all those needs, if you know what I mean lol I know TMI... :lmao:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No for one that appeal wore off a long time ago, I've seen their shows where they were looking for their next new contestant, I've seen some of the free stuff, but these are completely clothed untouchable cheerleaders we're talking about ,

you do realize the Internet has much much much more interesting content for free that can meet all those needs, if you know what I mean lol I know TMI... :lmao:
I know what you are alluding to. I do not understand the tangent you wondered off to starting at post five.

It is a thread about Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders series on Netflix.

I made a joke about some actual Netflix subscribers, who may also not be fans of anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys, seeing the series as a viewing choice, and likely wondering to themselves, "Why is this <expletive> on my Netflix account?"

Personally, I enjoy that typical annoyance from non-Cowboys fans concerning this franchise--which birthed the joke.

You don't have Netflix.

You will not see the series on a streamer you do not subscribe to or search for via another streamer or other programming provider.

You have zero interest in a series about the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.

Given what you have said, can you give some insight for why you replied to my joke with this:

you mean without??

Hulk say me not understand tangent.

Motorola

Reaction score
Some senior-level cheerleaders reportedly earn around $75,000 a year.

There are many many American's who make less than that.
And with that gig - many of the performers make that experience further themselves into other careers and endeavors.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Don’t you dare try to ruin this for me, Coog!
Sorry, I never meant to hurt you!!! You should see my video I took of them in Canton when I was down on the sidelines as they walked past "I love you, yes you you you, I love you, I love you!" I proceeded to say "my wife's gonna kill me kill me kill me!" lol