Dallas Cowboys Christmas Star.... Tree topper

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
im not real sure if this thread is in the right place.....hopefully it is

My girlfriend and I are doing our chrstmas tree this year in nothing but Dallas Cowboy Blue and Silver....I cant seem to find a star that would go on top of the tree that resembles the Dallas Cowboy logo. Does anyone know where i can get one of these " star tree toppers" ? any help would be appreciated...

thanks,
Wes

Doomsday101

Reaction score
My tree is always done in Cowboy colors and decorations. I don't have the tree topper but if I locate one I'll pass along the info.

dcdallaschick

Reaction score
I've done the Cowboys tree thing for several years.

The best part of it all is that my 'skins fan hubby finally realized for the first time last year what I was doing... He walks in the living room, looks a little closer at the blue-and-silver and covered-with-stars tree and says "Hey...is that a COWBOYS tree?" I even had it set up at his house for a year or two before we lived together.

Ours is only a half-size tree to save space (big TV wins over big Christmas tree every time), and I ended up converting a largish silver star ornament to a tree topper. I, too, will be sure to let you know if I see something along the way.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
dcdallaschick;1750585 said:

The best part of it all is that my 'skins fan hubby finally realized for the first time last year what I was doing... He walks in the living room, looks a little closer at the blue-and-silver and covered-with-stars tree and says "Hey...is that a COWBOYS tree?" I even had it set up at his house for a year or two before we lived together.

Ours is only a half-size tree to save space (big TV wins over big Christmas tree every time), and I ended up converting a largish silver star ornament to a tree topper. I, too, will be sure to let you know if I see something along the way.

You women are so sneeky.... good for you!

:bow:

DA FAN

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1750635 said:
If there is one DA FAN will have it. Check with him. :D

LOL... you know it....hehe:D

My wife doesn't use a star, she places a cowboys helmet.

http://i112.***BLOCKED***/albums/n183/jo_cc/xmas/IMG_1474.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DA FAN;1750720 said:

I had no doubt :laugh2:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
dcdallaschick;1750585 said:

Ha ha. This is so funny! Way to go, dcdallaschick.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
My family has one as well. We have wound up with so many Cowboys ornaments over the years that we had to get them their own tree.

http://i151.***BLOCKED***/albums/s147/mvalvan1/tree.jpg

DA FAN

Reaction score
Future 585;1750924 said:
My family has one as well. We have wound up with so many Cowboys ornaments over the years that we had to get them their own tree.

http://i151.***BLOCKED***/albums/s147/mvalvan1/tree.jpg

Very Cool!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

cbfan55

Reaction score
wesleyc288;1750556 said:

My girlfriend and I are doing our chrstmas tree this year in nothing but Dallas Cowboy Blue and Silver....I cant seem to find a star that would go on top of the tree that resembles the Dallas Cowboy logo. Does anyone know where i can get one of these " star tree toppers" ? any help would be appreciated...

thanks,
Wes

I know its not what you are looking for, but this is what I use.

p4057473t130.jpg

1fisher

Reaction score
DA FAN;1750720 said:

Hey, Charlie Brown!:D JK..

I have that same Aikman ornament!!:D

DA FAN

Reaction score
1fisher;1750993 said:
Hey, Charlie Brown!:D JK..

I have that same Aikman ornament!!:D

Cool. It's part of a series from Hallmark that included Emmitt too.

hutton cowboys

Reaction score
wesleyc288;1750556 said:

thanks,
Wes
i was wondering the same thing, and i asked my mother n law,
and her and my sister n law came up with this cool idea to make one from hand using silver sequin. I am going to try it and post the details.