big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff member Messages 115,590 Reaction score 151,428 Yesterday at 10:52 PM #1
BleedSilverandBlue We've got the right pieces Messages 4,579 Reaction score 7,351 Yesterday at 11:08 PM #2 big dog cowboy said: Click to expand... Ummmm, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this is very good.
big dog cowboy said: Click to expand... Ummmm, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this is very good.
Cowboys5217 Well-Known Member Messages 10,465 Reaction score 20,555 Yesterday at 11:20 PM #3 BleedSilverandBlue said: Ummmm, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this is very good. Click to expand... We don't get very many sacks nor turnovers.
BleedSilverandBlue said: Ummmm, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this is very good. Click to expand... We don't get very many sacks nor turnovers.
pancakeman Well-Known Member Messages 4,331 Reaction score 3,138 Yesterday at 11:35 PM #4 How many games until we see an interception?
Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member Messages 35,903 Reaction score 64,183 42 minutes ago #5 Vonn Miller .........MIA Maybe time to retire him .......... permanently