Dallas Cowboys Ex Dan Quinn 'Loss Leaves a Scar!'

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Green Bay receivers being open by 20 to thirty yards, is a disgrace. Both offense and defense made money in Vegas.

foofighters

Reaction score
Mike Fisher is a hack. He knows he's going to get hits with a lame article because of his title. DQ is the Washington coach and his title should be as such but Fisher knows how cowboys fans are...wait, so maybe Fisher is a genius and it's our fanbase that's the issue...

hhmmmm...

We are the problem with journalism like this and that includes what's been coming out of Dallas too.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
We still don't know what the whole reason was for that loss. From the get go on the first drive Dirk and CDee weren't on the same page. Just a strange, strange loss. Almost felt like there was tension between certain players.
Almost felt like? LOL. It was completely obvious CD was po at 4 for being a choke artist again.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
What leads to conspiratorial thinking is extreme events that seem near impossible. That defensive performance was one of the worst of all time, virtually in any game. GB marched down the field and scored a TD on almost every possession. As they did it, Dallas was running the exact worst defense for what GB was doing (6 men in box, one of which is a converted safety against two TE fronts while playing soft zone behind). The fact that there wasn't a quick adjustment was mind boggling. Everyone could see what was happening except apparently the DC.

Basically, when a professional does mind numbingly stupid stuff that even light casual fans can see, it begs people to ask why and the result of those questions is frequently conspiracy theories.

Sydla

Reaction score
I loved Quinn and thought he did a great job here but I was partially looking for a change. He feasted on mediocre to bad offenses but had his issues when facing really good offenses. The inability to stop the run, at times, in crucial situations really hurt.

Now is Zimmer the solution? I have zero idea. LOL.

Creeper

Reaction score
I wonder if he is going to ask Payne and Allen to lose weight and play at 270.

Cmac

Reaction score
To get this right.......a scar gets you a Head Coach job. Wow! A sucker is born every day or another man's trash, sometimes, is another man's treasure.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I loved Quinn and thought he did a great job here but I was partially looking for a change. He feasted on mediocre to bad offenses but had his issues when facing really good offenses. The inability to stop the run, at times, in crucial situations really hurt.

Now is Zimmer the solution? I have zero idea. LOL.
I agree about the need for a change, however after seeing this offseason unfold it really makes me wonder if we will get much of an actual change. Jerry made a change at DC and that's pretty much it. We are rolling over essentially the same defense meanwhile DQ's Washington defense goes out and loads up on.....Linebackers???

khiladi

Reaction score
Don’t worry Dan.. we all saw Jordan Lovr make throws off his back-foot consistently, against pressure, Dak in his wildest dreams couldn’t make..

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
We expected a guy who blew a 28-3 lead in the SB to have his team prepared in the playoffs.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Wasn't a big suprise but was really embarrassing. Have the eagles fall apart and luck into home field than have the offense defense and coaching staff not show up. Lol