Dallas Cowboys Extra point game

28bringinthewood

Reaction score
Have any of yall ever participated in the Extra Point game on the DC website? You earn points to use to buy things in an auction.... tix to games, autographed photos...etc...
I have done this for 2 years now ... I have never claimed to be a novice on the Cowboys, so I play the game to learn. This year they are charging $8.00 per month to register to play the game.... what are your thoughts on that??? Personally I think that is crap. But I do value ya'lls opinions... maybe I'm just being moody. :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
28bringinthewood said:
Have any of yall ever participated in the Extra Point game on the DC website? You earn points to use to buy things in an auction.... tix to games, autographed photos...etc...
I have done this for 2 years now ... I have never claimed to be a novice on the Cowboys, so I play the game to learn. This year they are charging $8.00 per month to register to play the game.... what are your thoughts on that??? Personally I think that is crap. But I do value ya'lls opinions... maybe I'm just being moody. :rolleyes:

You can learn just as much here for free :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
28bringinthewood said:

It used to be free, what happened?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Running a website is fairly expensive and being that dc.com probably doesn't get alot of ad revenue, they had to look at the other revenue streams. They're also trying to charge to download pics from their photo galleries. If you know what you're doing, you can get them anyway.

More than likely, this is just a byproduct of getting that big, fancy stadium we all want.