Dallas Cowboys game and tour ???

roy31

Reaction score
I wanted to take my son to see a game this year and wanted to do one of those tour deals . I don't know which one is the one that lets you stay in the hotel with the players . I just want to know which of the packages you guys recommend . Thanks

roy31

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the help it is greatly appreciated . I will check them all out . You guys are great , Thanks again

Jimmie

Reaction score
I would be interested in that, just for the opportunity of meeting some of the players and getting autographs... I've recently started collecting autographed memorabilia, even purchased an autographed ball (Aikman/Irvin) from a member of this board....

maxsports, can you PM me with pricing/info or I can call if thats easier....

mbanx

Reaction score
roy31 said:
Thanks for all of the help it is greatly appreciated . I will check them all out . You guys are great , Thanks again

Since I post here as well (not as much as I should) this makes me great right? Since I am so great how about including me? If I shave I can pass for your forgotten 30ish year old son. :p:

Your plan sounds great I hope you and your son have a wonderful time this football season.:star:

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Caught this thread late, but there is only one place I recommend...

Look underneath my sig pic!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Jimmie said:
I would be interested in that, just for the opportunity of meeting some of the players and getting autographs... I've recently started collecting autographed memorabilia, even purchased an autographed ball (Aikman/Irvin) from a member of this board....

maxsports, can you PM me with pricing/info or I can call if thats easier....

I met several players last season via Ronni's radio shows.

One of those times had me rolling. It was before the Cards game. Keith Davis was the guest. We had a drunk Cards fan wearing a Boldin jersey. He started to lightly heckle our team in front of Keith. Ultimately he wanted to take a pic with Keith. When he leaned over to take the pic (Keith was seated), Keith would look the other way. This went on twice, before the guy's friend faked taking the shot and just said, " I got it". I was never sure if the guy actually took a pic or not, but it didnt look like he did (No flash).

This was reportedly the same Cards fan who either lost/ participated in a bet and had to french a 60yr old in the hotel bar. :laugh1: