Dallas Cowboys have already been eliminated from the 24/25 playoffs

snadler

Reaction score
Congrats Jerry, you saved a whole lot of people a lot of time and money by already eliminating the boys from next years playoffs. The boys could finish the regular season 17-0 and still have ZERO confidence these players/coaches will have the team ready to compete in next seasons playoffs. I’ll give Jerry credit for 1 thing, very rarely is their a decision he makes that 99.9% of the fans agree with, well this is one of them, just the wrong decision.

snadler

Reaction score
One of the misconceptions is that MM should have just been fired for sunday’s embarrassment, but to me he should have been let go after the SF debacle in year 1 of his contract

Redline360

Reaction score
No no

This upcoming year the cowboys will make the conference game then all the polls will flip flop. Emotinial voters...The select few Dak stans will be claiming he's automatically better then Romo and Troy....oh wait that already happens

Jipper

Reaction score
25 yes but not 24...
They will make the playoffs next year but when dak is gone in 25 and they are rebuilding they will be aub 500

Carter

Reaction score
25 yes but not 24...
They will make the playoffs next year but when dak is gone in 25 and they are rebuilding they will be aub 500
Schedule is brutal, its not a gimmick they make the Playoffs next season. Atleast i doubt that its gonna be another 12+ season

Jipper

Reaction score
Schedule is brutal, its not a gimmick they make the Playoffs next season. Atleast i doubt that its gonna be another 12+ season
Agree but the team has more than enough talent to at least be a 9 to 10 win team in the weakest division in football ...so I expect a playoff birth if they just run it back and beat weak teams

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Congrats Jerry, you saved a whole lot of people a lot of time and money by already eliminating the boys from next years playoffs. The boys could finish the regular season 17-0 and still have ZERO confidence these players/coaches will have the team ready to compete in next seasons playoffs. I’ll give Jerry credit for 1 thing, very rarely is their a decision he makes that 99.9% of the fans agree with, well this is one of them, just the wrong decision.
Well you still have the NFC East and NFC South on your schedule. You go 7-3 in those games you have a good chance at making the playoffs. Plus the Eagles look worse then us.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A fan with a crappy attitude and time to waste to express it. That's all this is. Bravo! I have a crappy attitude too right now as do many of you Cowboys fans do after being bounced from the playoffs prematurely three years in a row. Let's hear from all of you in this thread. Thanks for posting, @snadler

jgboys1

Reaction score
He won't be, that's the point. He's getting extended.
I know! I am expecting more of the same. Actually I think we will be taking a significant step back next season. The fans around here are so delusional , that I an sure they think we will be 12-5 again and go right into the playoffs but next years playoffs will be different and Dak will redeem himself.

Welcome to Groundhog Day!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I couldn't care less if they only have cap space to sign a punter in 2026, as long as Dak is off this roster, I will be happy.
I don’t think you get what I’m saying….to sign rookies they gonna re-sign Dak lol. They are extending him lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He won't be, that's the point. He's getting extended.
Right lol. I always thought he was but I figured maybe a small chance he wouldn’t. Jerry don’t give a damn he thinks we are “close” lol. That say it all.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I don’t think you get what I’m saying….to sign rookies they gonna re-sign Dak lol. They are extending him lol.
I know, It is hilarious that they are extending him. I think he will come back next season even stronger. He is a dud.....I mean stud!