Dallas Cowboys in Bottom 3 of ESPN's Offseason Grades for All NFL Teams

CowboysRule

Reaction score
They are taking a longer term approach. Once Dak and his mega cap hit are off the books they'll be able to be more aggressive in FA.

jay94

Reaction score
How their not the worst, makes you question this article. I guess losing Kirk Cousins you can make that argument at least.

shabazz

Reaction score
The plan is being executed perfectly. It will all make sense at the end of the 2024 season.

Certain Coaches and players will be shown the door and the rebuild/reboot beginith

Flamma

Reaction score
This obviously means we’re winning the Super Bowl this year. Go Cowboys!! :starspin:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...-nfl-teams-dak-prescott-ceedee-lamb-contracts
ESPN is trash. They said we were going 6-10 in 2014. How did that work out? What research did they do to come up with that conclusion?

ESPN is lazy. They predict based on the previous season. They do no research.

This was before Trent Green got hurt, but I remember a few people predicting the Rams to be dangerous in 1999. This coming off a 4-12 season in 1998. These people were paying attention.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ESPN is trash. They said we were going 6-10 in 2014. How did that work out? What research did they do to come up with that conclusion?

ESPN is lazy. They predict based on the previous season. They do no research.

This was before Trent Green got hurt, but I remember a few people predicting the Rams to be dangerous in 1999. This coming off a 4-12 season in 1998. These people were paying attention.
BSPN loves to trash the Cowboys. It’s why so many here do. They get their takes from BSPN, or other national outlets, talking heads and take it for gospel. You see em post links here daily. It’s funny.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
why are people so upset about this? Dallas lost of ton of guys and didn’t do a lot to replace them. Who are all the teams that you think had notably worse offseasons than that?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
why are people so upset about this? Dallas lost of ton of guys and didn’t do a lot to replace them. Who are all the teams that you think had notably worse offseasons than that?
Well we know Philly is worse. They still have Hurts.

Creeper

Reaction score
Can't argue with the grade, although I could probably argue it is a bit generous. This offseason was mostly doing nothing. They didn't even get any contract extensions done yet. But the real grades will be determined when the season is over and the win-loss record is complete.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The plan is being executed perfectly. It will all make sense at the end of the 2024 season.

Certain Coaches and players will be shown the door and the rebuild/reboot beginith
The writing is on the wall here. People just don't want to face it. This is being set up as a down year to clear capspace while letting MM take the fall for it in the last year of his contract.

ghst187

Reaction score
They are taking a longer term approach. Once Dak and his mega cap hit are off the books they'll be able to be more aggressive in FA.
I’m guessing they actually won’t be and they continue bargain bin shopping. Jerry likes to think he can outsmart the rest of the league.