Dallas Cowboys in Bottom 3 of ESPN's Offseason Grades for All NFL Teams

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
You can NEVER grade an off-season before the season it serves even starts. I didn’t like much about our off-season but no one really knows what it means until the real games start in September.
Come on, man. This was one of the worst off seasons I can ever remember. You know darn well how this going to play out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, man. This was one of the worst off seasons I can ever remember. You know darn well how this going to play out.
I would not say it was one of the worst. Only in the eyes of many fans. Because of the inactivity that fans did not like.
Which was also hampered by the salary cap issues.

I am not pleased with it. But it was not one of the worst. There was not any player they lost that was not replaced, nor had a replacement already on the team.

As was posted, we just need to see how that turns out. The draft was solid. And there are players drafted from the past few years that have the great potential to step up.

But, since no big names were brought it, Fams say it was bad.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
A, They aren't wrong.
B. The off-season isn't over.

--Extensions for 3 key guys makes this grade jump about 7-8 teams IMO with zero new player movement.

Air Force One

Reaction score
I don’t agree with crockport very often. At all mostly, but when he said bob likes to ride the fence boy was he spit on. Bob just likes to hear himself talk and he’ll tell anyone and everyone what they want to hear as long he gets to rattle on

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I would not say it was one of the worst. Only in the eyes of many fans. Because of the inactivity that fans did not like.
Which was also hampered by the salary cap issues.

I am not pleased with it. But it was not one of the worst. There was not any player they lost that was not replaced, nor had a replacement already on the team.

As was posted, we just need to see how that turns out. The draft was solid. And there are players drafted from the past few years that have the great potential to step up.

But, since no big names were brought it, Fams say it was bad.
Bling, bling everyone wants the new shiney toy. The best players they let walk was Tyron bit unfortunately he can’t stay on the field. The 2 beasts they drafted on the offensive line should improve the offense. Now they just need to improve the RB room. And we all know the weakness on defense. Zimmer will improve the defense just by instituting his scheme which is much more sound than Quinns. So yeah, we’ll see but I’m hopeful and can’t wait for the training camp start. July 4th is my favorite holiday because I know that training camp is right around the corner.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggest move: Not signing its stars to new contracts

Move I disliked: Not signing QB Dak Prescott to an extension
It's clear that is what's driving the poor grade. However, it's still June. That is why I don't care what kind of grade they get now. It's totally meaning less.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey! "Blogging the boys" get off your high horse!!!!

We should have the TOP off-season grade!

Best GM in the league Jerry Jones sucked you ALL IN!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Watch a Kurt Warner video and get EDUCATED!!!!!!!!!

Three 12 Win Seasons in a Heckin ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as good as a SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Trolls in Hawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 300 years of Coaching experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dak is the best QB in the league!!!!! Superbowl! Superbowl! Lance and Rush Suck!!!!

Chasing6

Reaction score
The plan is being executed perfectly. It will all make sense at the end of the 2024 season.

Certain Coaches and players will be shown the door and the rebuild/reboot beginith
Pretty sure certain players and coaches are shown the door every year.