Dallas Cowboys join Google+

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Google+ Page

Jerry has a video up talking about G+. He said they will have Dallas Cowboys Google Hangouts sessions (basically video conferencing with everyone on video chat) with Cowboys players that fans can join and chat with the players.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if the next time he fires a coach it will happen live on the internet?

:confused:

:laugh2:

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I bet it took Jerry about 100 takes to get through that.

"A hangout? Hwhat the hell is a hangout?"

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;4229822 said:
I bet it took Jerry about 100 takes to get through that.

"A hangout? Hwhat the hell is a hangout?"

A hangout is a mass video chat session. Basically video conferencing with everyone having a video feed.

Google Hangout

I have some buddies from school that now live all over the country. We use it on weekends to BS sometimes.

Basically, what Jerry is saying is you would be able to video chat with players and a bunch of other fans in a Dallas Cowboys Hangout.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
For those of you who really don't know what Google+ is or how to use it.

Try by starting here.

One thing I've found. If you are looking for interesting things, Click on other people that post comments on posts you like and check out what they are saying.

Best thing about it is you can separate subjects you like into different streams. I play Battlefield 3, and I have a circle just for my BF3 friends, Family, friends, co-workers, people I follow like big guys in the tech industry.

It's a cross between Twitter, Facebook, and something completely different. Google is adding cool stuff to G+ all the time.

btw, it's no longer invite only. plus.google.com

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4229827 said:
A hangout is a mass video chat session. Basically video conferencing with everyone having a video feed.

Google Hangout

I have some buddies from school that now live all over the country. We use it on weekends to BS sometimes.

Basically, what Jerry is saying is you would be able to video chat with players and a bunch of other fans in a Dallas Cowboys Hangout.

I think it is like 8 people in a room, it's not very massive, but I do like the implications of this in terms of getting to know our players a bit more.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Galian Beast;4229869 said:
I think it is like 8 people in a room, it's not very massive, but I do like the implications of this in terms of getting to know our players a bit more.

8? Good, so there's still enough room to get all of our kickers together in one hangout.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DOUBLE WING;4229880 said:
8? Good, so there's still enough room to get all of our kickers together in one hangout.

This week anyway...

:)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Galian Beast;4229869 said:

10 is the max at one time, but other people can join when other people have left.