Dallas Cowboys LB Demarvion Overshown is a dawg (Film Study)

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Always pursuing and flowing to the ball. Music to my ears! Good breakdown of his game and preview of what we could see. I still love this pick.

On that tape, I liked when he doesn't overcommit to (guessing) gap filling, waiting out the direction and then reacting quickly. I think recently we've been guilty of our LB corp filling (any gap will do). Good Stuff

plymkr

Reaction score
Always pursuing and flowing to the ball. Music to my ears! Good breakdown of his game and preview of what we could see. I still love this pick.

I’m excited to get him back. I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do. I like hearing words like “high motor”, “effort”, “always pursuing “.

He can be a big boost to our run defense. I’m thinking him and Kneeland will help us out in stopping the run. That will be huge.

Gambit

Reaction score
On that tape, I liked when he doesn't overcommit to (guessing) gap filling, waiting out the direction and then reacting quickly. I think recently we've been guilty of our LB corp filling (any gap will do). Good Stuff
You'd really love tape of Brock Mogensen then.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He looked great in training camp but we have yet to see him perform after an ACL. No assurances he returns to form. If he does it may take until 2025.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Your history here has already established that.
Had people managed their expectations in the playoffs they wouldn't have been so disappointed by that loss to Green Bay. Stop trying to provoke an argument. We can all get along here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Had people managed their expectations in the playoffs they wouldn't have been so disappointed by that loss to Green Bay. Stop trying to provoke an argument. We can all get along here.
”Managed their expectations” is keyword for coming here daily and crapping on anything positive.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
”Managed their expectations” is keyword for coming here daily and crapping on anything positive.
There are no hidden agendas here, Rocky. Managing expectations is a way of not getting crushed by another disappointing season by not getting your hopes too high... and in this case, prematurely. Your characterization of it reveals you're still hurting from last season's crazy ending so you're lashing out and trusting no one. Trust me, buddy, I'm not trying to crap on anything justifiably positive.