Dallas Cowboys Network

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
http://i173.***BLOCKED***/albums/w47/photogazer/DCNPromoGif.gif​

Dallas Cowboys Network

Hey Guys:

I'm starting an Internet broadcasting channel. The video being broadcast is exclusive Dallas Cowboys content. At the moment, the programing is a mix of player documentaries. The content will change regularly. I have a library of video to keep things fresh. For example, Original Superbowl video, NFL films versions of the game, The Americas Game versions, all the games of the 2006 season, etc. etc.. When the the 2007 season begins, I will be capturing all the games and broadcasting them each week.

Throughout the offseason, you can enjoy my video library. At this address.........

http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php

Enter the channel number in the text field located beneath the video player. The channel number is (60473).

I'd suggest you download the player and view many of the sports channels and movies etc. in full screen. Youll be surprised at the quality compared to You-Tube. Once you have downloaded the video player, look in the channel menu for "Dallas Cowboys Network". Click on that and you will load the channel stream.

Let me know what you think.
thumb.gif

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Something I should mention.

The stream takes a little while to load, but once its loaded, it's very stable.

Download the video player and you can get Star Sports, ESPN, Fox, and CBS etc. The regular season games will be broadcast on some of the other channels. The current Fox broadcast is on the west coast.

Ocassionaly there is someone broadcasting NFLN. But they are inconsistant.

I think this will be great for the international viewers who dont get the NFL and American television in countries over seas. Not to mention East coast fans who miss some of the regular season games.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Sounds cool and all, but are you licensed to broadcast this stuff? Are you sure the Cowboys or the NFL won't be knocking on your door soon?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Great job! Hope this adventure works out for you.....thanks for sharing

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1419205 said:
Great job! Hope this adventure works out for you.....thanks for sharing

Thanks it's simply for the pleasure of sharing. There are alot of people who cant get this stuff for one reason or another, so I thought I'd bring it to them.:)

thewivil

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;1419193 said:
Sounds cool and all, but are you licensed to broadcast this stuff? Are you sure the Cowboys or the NFL won't be knocking on your door soon?

Quiet you!

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Wonderful.

A lot of this content you just cannot get in the UK as we operate a PAL system, whereas the US is NTSC (I think).

I hope it all works out.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Chrissyboy;1419515 said:
Wonderful.

A lot of this content you just cannot get in the UK as we operate a PAL system, whereas the US is NTSC (I think).

I hope it all works out.

in the last century!

;)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1419059 said:

Dallas Cowboys Network

Hey Guys:

I'm starting an Internet broadcasting channel. The video being broadcast is exclusive Dallas Cowboys content. At the moment, the programing is a mix of player documentaries. The content will change regularly. I have a library of video to keep things fresh. For example, Original Superbowl video, NFL films versions of the game, The Americas Game versions, all the games of the 2006 season, etc. etc.. When the the 2007 season begins, I will be capturing all the games and broadcasting them each week.

Throughout the offseason, you can enjoy my video library. At this address.........

Enter the channel number in the text field located beneath the video player. The channel number is (60473).

I'd suggest you download the player and view many of the sports channels and movies etc. in full screen. Youll be surprised at the quality compared to You-Tube. Once you have downloaded the video player, look in the channel menu for "Dallas Cowboys Network". Click on that and you will load the channel stream.

thumb.gif

No hidden charges? Registration? I hate it when i start getting all them pop ups for guns and ammo.

doomsday81

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1419059 said:

Dallas Cowboys Network

Hey Guys:

thumb.gif

Just an FYI: You need to get the permission of the Dallas Cowboys themselves to use their name in something like "The Dallas Cowboys Network." If they do find out about this, and I imagine they will, you will be forced to shut it down. This isn't my opinion but the law of the NFL. You can't use a team name like that unless they grant you permission to do so, which they won't. Great idea though.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
doomsday81;1419950 said:
Just an FYI: You need to get the permission of the Dallas Cowboys themselves to use their name in something like "The Dallas Cowboys Network." If they do find out about this, and I imagine they will, you will be forced to shut it down. This isn't my opinion but the law of the NFL. You can't use a team name like that unless they grant you permission to do so, which they won't. Great idea though.

I guess they will be shuting down alot of boards and fan web sites then. They will simply ask me to stop doing it, and if so, then no problem. But until then everyone can enjoy it. Let me guess you are a representative of the National Football Leauge right?
icon12.gif

adamknite

Reaction score
doomsday81;1419950 said:

using the name Dallas Cowboys is fine it falls under fair use. Its the content that's illegal to show without consent from the Dallas Cowboys and/or whatever network originally showed it.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
doens't work on macs :( good thing i never sold my old laptop

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1419059 said:

Dallas Cowboys Network

Hey Guys:

thumb.gif

if i were you i would start making some emails quick. to the nfl offices and cowboy website because impretty sure u got alot of enfringement laws broken with a site like that. especially with a name like dallas cowboys network.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind;1420754 said:
if i were you i would start making some emails quick. to the nfl offices and cowboy website because impretty sure u got alot of enfringement laws broken with a site like that. especially with a name like dallas cowboys network.

Ha as if half the world isnt passing around video and photos etc. of sports on the internet. I know you know better. I believe it was you who was passing around pirated copies of Photoshop CS2.

Why is everyone so high and mighty now. TEK has been doing this for years.:rolleyes:

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robbie#65
Excellent site
headbang.gif

Will the coverage be 24/7?
Or is there gonna be a schedule released?

If there is ever any downtime it will be in the AM hours US time. It will usually be 24/7.

As for a schedule, I can see that coming soon. I am gradually converting my library, so at the moment I am looping limited programing so that the schedule is not a concern.

Next season will be weekly Cowboys games repeated. In case anyone missed them or wants to see them again.
Stay tuned, there will be more content with a schedule.
headbang.gif

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
If anyone is still viewing DCN from Viidoo's homepage with the channel number I provided, I suggest downloading the video player. Then you are independent of the Viidoo site, and you have access to all the channels I mentioned above and you can watch it in full screen mode.

Once you have the player installed, look for "Dallas Cowboys Network" in the channel lineup listing. Here is the download que for the player.......

http://www.tvunetworks.com/dlsite.htm?id=rdb

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
toast.gif