Dallas Cowboys Network

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong, because I cant watch anything. I have the player downloaded, but nothing is coming up on the screen when i click a channel.

Also, I havent seen the Dallas Cowboys Network listed as an option.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1427067 said:
I must be doing something wrong, because I cant watch anything. I have the player downloaded, but nothing is coming up on the screen when i click a channel.

Also, I havent seen the Dallas Cowboys Network listed as an option.

You may not be doing anything wrong. It takes about 3+ minutes for the stream to load. Depending on your internet speed and the number of people viewing. This is similar to file sharing the more people who are watching, the faster the kbps load. Once it loads, at a cummulation of about 3-6 mb then you should start getting audio video although it will remain choppy for a minuite or two. Then it should become stable.

As for the moment, I was doing some work on the broadcasting feed, so the video isnt streaming. I will reset it in a few minutes. Sorry for the interupption.

It works. Sometimes you have to be a little patient.:D

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1427154 said:
You may not be doing anything wrong. It takes about 3+ minutes for the stream to load. Depending on your internet speed and the number of people viewing. This is similar to file sharing the more people who are watching, the faster the kbps load. Once it loads, at a cummulation of about 3-6 mb then you should start getting audio video although it will remain choppy for a minuite or two. Then it should become stable.

As for the moment, I was doing some work on the broadcasting feed, so the video isnt streaming. I will reset it in a few minutes. Sorry for the interupption.

It works. Sometimes you have to be a little patient.:D

Alright sweet. Thanks alot man, I appreciate it. This is going to help me make it through the offseason, you must have put alot of work into it. Again, thanks alot.

maclevel

Reaction score
Hey bro thanks for the work but when i put in the channel it says connecting and then says stopped ? am i doing something wrong ? i can view some channels but nothing for dallas cowboys on ch 60473. will we be able to view live pre season game son this thing ? that would be sweet since we have to watch a few pre season games delayed on direct tv/nfl network.