CFZ Dallas Cowboys Offense True Ranking

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sorry dude you are mistaken. What this poster is doing is the right thing to do, namely counter the "nonsense" of inflating the offense by simply looking at team points scored. The Cowboys are 11th in yards per game, the real indicator. Defensive and special team touchdowns inflate peoples ideas of how the team is at offense. So are short field scores after a turnover. Some people need to be reminded of this. It is not "belittling" it is reminding people of reality. We have a decent offense, one with a potential to be very good. The offense has not really won us a game yet. I hope it does. Lets keep watching and see.
WRONG SORRY so Sorry...I say you and all those nit picking and cherry-picking stats to lessen or inflate any part of team is ridiculous. Yup complete and utter nonsense. 100% stand by my post and think your response is absolutely ridiculous got it now what what you gonna do now here's a little knowledge I'll drop on you....

Actually in the end fans with ridiculous posts with analyzing every little thing about a game when it doesn't matter, right?

wins and losses, that's it that's all it matters...

this is a team sport , everything counts...

too many moving parts to blame one particular unit give too much credit to one particular unit , to start picking on players after losses, to start already dismissing rookies as busts 4-5 games into a season, talking about coaches being on the hot seat, I mean what subject would you like me to cover that means nothing except for one thing which has been a lot here wins and losses.

so the Dallas Cowboys not the Dallas defensive Cowboys or the Dallas special teams Cowboys or the Dallas offensive Cowboys ,
it is literally all capital letters we root for THE Dallas Cowboys team,
that's the team we refer to have been responsible for what the top five winning unit in the league since 2016 and since 2021 I believe we might be top three in wins??
I mean I haven't looked but isn't that what matters we will win more in the playoffs but right now skip to now,

the team the team won 3 the team lost 1..

Add to my rant where was the defense in 20/14/2016 and 2018 when they absolutely sharded all over themselves and created this whole narrative being stretched out further that we haven't made it to an NFC championship game now the defense is playing well all of a sudden they're getting all this glory and now the offense is being picked on?? This is why it's a team game this has happened since 2016 we could just stay in the now but the defense like Arizona cardinal game two weeks ago we're absolutely atrocious they were horrible and all people here could talk about was Prescott in the office when they were missing 3 Pro Bowl players and had a ton of penalties playing behind the chains the defense lost that game but I'm willing to come in here and just say it was a team loss..

You wanna move on let's move to the playoff game in 2021 there were fourteen penalties but all we can talk about is the defense played well enough to win where was the offense they should have scored more points really 11 penalties by the offensive line and a whole bunch of problems in that game with other penalties on the defensive side and yes even the defense in the first half gave up close to 10 yards per carry to deebo Samuels oh that gets swept under the rug why because they kept the game close no that's not how it works we lost that game because the team failed the coaches failed the defense failed the special teams failed the entire thing fell apart that's why we lost we can go every play and find out that offense and defense lost that game....

Can we go to last year against the 49ers everyone wants to talk about how great the defense is no great defenses intercept that football great defenses break up that pass to kittle great defenses top ten all time holds teams under 13 points in the best hell teams under 10 points I believe it was like 10.8 points per game and that including the playoffs yeah you wanna name you wanna be the best defense in football you take all opportunities you don't get to nitpick the game and say well we kept the score low so they must have played great no they didn't play great there were stretches of that game where they also didn't play well,...

So let's go blame the offense now all of a sudden because what we finally got a defense that's worth salt that we could talk about is close to great or being the strength of the team and now we're gonna try to pick apart the offense no our woes for the last 27 years that's been somewhere along the three phases or all three in coaching there is no team without discussing all of it wins and losses we are three wins and one loss because of the team and that's how we're gonna keep it...

You all will not get away with it with me picking on one part of this team now trying to tear the team apart into pieces now this is the Dallas Cowboys win lose or draw there are parts of the team that have positives and negatives from week to week just like last year there was a stretch after Cooper Russ got put back on the bench but the defense just somehow relaxed and started giving up 200 yards a game started blowing fourth quarter leads??!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean do we wanna keep those things out of these conversations because what you're looking at them is great this year and yet they played atrocious in Arizona...

Last edited:

1time4urMind

Reaction score
To clarify: Offense responsible for 97 points

Special Teams for 6....... (FG block return, missed XP)
Defense for 21 ...............(2 INT TD and 1 fumble return TD)

97 points would rank in the middle.

Thanks for that. Double checked my source and the same scoring numbers were listed for both the offensive scores and the total team scoring.