News: Dallas Cowboys pumped up as training camp begins with Hard Knox

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
just more talk homeboy, Where's the the proof Starlight?

Uhoh. Dre's worked up. I haven't seen you this mad since you were sporting makeup on the World Class Wreckin' Cru.

Yes, Dre. The NFL made the Cowboys do it and the Jones family went kicking and screaming. That’s exactly what happened.

Please don't post that article again about how the league was negotiating with several teams as proof the Cowboys had no choice. I've been schooled enough. Dawg.

Dre11

Reaction score
Uhoh. Dre's worked up. I haven't seen you this mad since you were sporting makeup on the World Class Wreckin' Cru.

Yes, Dre. The NFL made the Cowboys do it and the Jones family went kicking and screaming. That’s exactly what happened.

Please don't post that article again about how the league was negotiating with several teams as proof the Cowboys had no choice. I've been schooled enough. Dawg.

You're right, because the article said nothing of the Cowboys being 1 of the teams negotiating. As Stephen said (believe it or not )
They didn't ask, so no negotiating by them.
Because they didn't go kicking and screaming, doesn't mean they had reservations about it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Because they didn't go kicking and screaming, doesn't mean they had reservations about it.

You are so right.

Because the pair of them have always been viewed as pragmatics.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The Cowboys have missed the playoffs the past two seasons, finishing a disappointing 6-10 in McCarthy's first season, but interest remains high, with Prescott's return among the biggest storylines of the NFL season.
Can always count on PT Barnum to generate "interest".

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I guess I would just rather be in the playoffs every year than Hard Knocks. Each his own I suppose. And for the record teams that are in the playoffs every year have a better chance of making it to the super bowl the following year that teams than teams who miss the playoffs every year. You don't need research to tell you that and only an insane person would argue otherwise.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I guess I would just rather be in the playoffs every year than Hard Knocks. Each his own I suppose. And for the record teams that are in the playoffs every year have a better chance of making it to the super bowl the following year that teams than teams who miss the playoffs every year. You don't need research to tell you that and only an insane person would argue otherwise.
Every Cowboy fan would rather be in the playoffs every year rather than on Hard Knocks. You smokin something?