Dallas Cowboys Shop

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Just gonna drop this here for what it's worth.

I don't wear jerseys with other men's name on it.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Appreciate the heads up.. although, I just dropped over $200! I got my LVE jersey, of course my wife and kids figured out what I was doing, so....
Why does it bother you if someone buys a jersey? To each his own.

Two weeks ago I went to Staples after work. Because I was dressed in my white shirt and tie an older gentleman thought I worked there.

He asked me where do we keep the Floppy Disc so that he can save some work from his PC.

I informed him that I didnt work here, then I had to let him down easy regarding the product he was looking for.

To each his own, I understand that, but cmon bro some people are just doing it all wrong!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had an old TO jersey, and a Dez jersey from when he was 1st drafted.
As soon as Dez was released, within a few months, as a cat and dog charity place comes to the house and picks up donations for resale, they both went to that.
I only wore them when I went to games, and since I sold my season tickets, I would not wear them, nor do I plan to buy any new ones.

I bought a $10 coffee mug and a $15 hat in the past 3 years.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Our fanbase are full of suckers.
th

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
My feelings too, but it's not going to offend my delicate sensibilities if others want to. All I ask is that they don't make fun of me in my Rush T-Shirt.

I wear Cowboys paraphernalia, but I root for the team ... I got no man-crushes. I did consider getting a #12 way back in the day but never pulled the trigger! Rush is cool ... my music goes back a little further into a Purple Haze.

Knotamus

Reaction score
It’s definitely a personal preference. I enjoy it and really don’t have a problem if people don’t agree. I have friends that say wearing jerseys is for kids, yet their vehicles are covered in team logos and don’t have a problem having a golf bag of their favorite college team. (Shoulder shrug) I like supporting my team and have the gear to prove it. This includes my favorite baseball team and my nephews little league teams.

Atleast a few times a year during football season my friends and I get together and have a big shindig.. bbq, football, party, etc. We all sport our favorite teams jersey and just enjoy ourselves. I have a Miami fan that only wears Dan Marino jerseys(go figure), A ton of Saints fans that wear a variety(bc I leave reasonably close to New Orleans), a Jaguar fan(yes, they exist), New England fan (don’t ask), a Falcons fan, and for my enjoyment.. I even have a Giants and Commanders fan. So to each his own. I love it

So the day of the game my whole family is decked out in support.. jerseys- two Sean Lee(one blue, one black/military), two DeMarcus Ware (one white, one throwback), now a LVE. Note: I had an Emmit and Aikman Jersey a long time ago, but that got lost in the shuffle back in my single days. My son has a Witten, wife has a Dak and old Miles Austin, and my daughter just wants to be the cheerleader every year. So it’s kinda a family tradition at this point. So if that make me a sucker. Oh well.. I just hope others have as good of a time as I do during the season. Go Cowboys!

Last edited: