Dallas Cowboys - The Blitz show

Dre11

Reaction score
Here is a little common sense...

Cowboys very likely were not sure Dak would be healed (leg) in time to start the season or even be able to play at all after such a gruesome injury to his right lower leg in 2020.

As for Zeke, he is fully healthy.

Wrong, it was a new person they hired that screwed up by using most of the highlights from the past year that didn't have many Dak highlights because he got hurt. This was explained by Derek Eagleton the head guy, who also explained that the Cowboys had no input. He explained this on his Cowboy Break show when it happened. This means nothing you're reading too much into it.

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-explain-why-dak-was-not-in-hype-video

Diehardblues

Reaction score
All we know is when we rush for a 100 yards or more we are more likely to win with Prescott.

We are like 37-4 when Elliott rushes for 100 yards. About .500 when he doesn’t.

I’m not sold Pollard is more than an explosive complimentary back who we need to use more. I’m hopeful we’ll draft a mid round pick to compliment our running game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wrong, it was a new person they hired that screwed up by using most of the highlights from the past year that didn't have many Dak highlights because he got hurt. This was explained by Derek Eagleton the head guy, who also explained that the Cowboys had no input. He explained this on his Cowboy Break show when it happened. This means nothing you're reading too much into it.

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-explain-why-dak-was-not-in-hype-video
What's this have to do with Dak? Anyone with common sense knows Dak is not going anywhere anytime soon. Zeke is the one who has underproduced the past 2 seasons, and he's the one who looks to be wearing down big time, hence why I created this thread.

Do you believe Zeke will be staying in Dallas after this 2022 season?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Is it me or does it seem as if the intro Cowboys players showcased shows more of Tony Pollard running the football than Zeke Elliott?

Is this possibly a sign of the passing (running) of the football, and does this hint towards a departure from Zeke in the future?

What say you?

:popcorn:

I’ll believe it when it happens. Our FO makes a direct link between contract and playing time. I’m convinced until proven otherwise Jerry wants all the “big money” guys getting the most playing time. It’s part of the marketing plan.

Pollard should be getting at least 50% of the carries based on performance. But that’s not how the Jones boys run this thing.

Dre11

Reaction score
What's this have to do with Dak? Anyone with common sense knows Dak is not going anywhere anytime soon. Zeke is the one who has underproduced the past 2 seasons, and he's the one who looks to be wearing down big time, hence why I created this thread.

Do you believe Zeke will be staying in Dallas after this 2022 season?

It has everything to do with the highlights means absolutely nothing,. It didn't in Dak's case and doesn't here.
We also don't know what will happen, what kind of year Zeke will have, whether he's willing to take a pay cut, so anything possible