Video: Dallas Cowboys: The Saga of 2013

dstovall5

Reaction score
I know this is from last year and most people have already moved on completely, but this video was just too good not to post.

I know some like to look at the silver lining of things, but one thing this video reiterates is that Sean Lee will greatly be missed, dude's a baller when healthy.

ghst187

Reaction score
the knockout block at 09:38 is epically priceless, springs Harris on the kick return. Ripping Wash's heart out in the last minute on 4th and goal is pretty memorable too.
Barring health issues (and coaching competency), there's no reason we shouldn't have the top 1 or 2 offense in the league.
We have 3 potential pro bowlers on the OL, a HOF TE and an emerging, quality TE, a pro bowl RB, and one of the league's top WR corps that is also probably the deepest.
On that positive note, Green Bay and New Orleans have proven that a great offense can win a SB in the modern era.
OTOH, if our defense made that many highlight plays last year and was still the worst in history, I shudder to think what might happen to them this year, with almost no playmakers anywhere.