Twitter: Dallas Cowboys Training Camp Tweets 8/1/21

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Neal improving in coverage. Back to back days now multiple insiders have complimented his coverage. Good improvement from minicamp and start of TC.

All the packages should be installed or really close, I remember Quinn talking about it, so now we start seeing the translation that Neal, Kazee, Hooker bring to this secondary.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That last video in this post showing Micah blitzing into the backfield… that is exactly what he did over and over at Penn State. He is vicious on those plays.

I’m so glad to see that Quinn is going to use him that way as well. Parsons just has a knack for timing it perfectly and knifing into the backfield to hit the QB/ball carrier.

He’s going to kill it as a rookie, IMO.
He is a missile, he dials in and can get low when he needs to or knock you off balance with force and acceleration,,
This man will be a fan favorite in no time, even Joe will have to love him.

817Gill

Reaction score
All the packages should be installed or really close, I remember Quinn talking about it, so now we start seeing the translation that Neal, Kazee, Hooker bring to this secondary.
Yup today was the last install day. Steelers game planning starts next week.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bros, listen. Stay away from all talent the next 3 days because you're going to get a massive dose of it on Thursday night.

The march to 6 is upon us.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yup today was the last install day. Steelers game planning starts next week.
This camp has gone well, seems more focused faster pace.
Thursday will be interesting just to see some high potential prospects getting a chance to show case and make this roster.