Twitter: Dallas Cowboys Tweets 8/20

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

We will be in nickel on 70 percent of the defensive snaps, so they should be mentioned first. I don't expect Neal and Parsons to play all of those snaps because if Parsons plays all the "run downs" too, we'll run him into the ground. Neal might be out there in the nickel at all times because he isn't going to play "run downs," but if teams predominantly run 11 personnel, he'll need Jaylon or LVE to spell him some too.

So what we'll see is:

70 percent: Neal and Parsons, with LVE/Jaylon rotating in some
30 percent: LVE, Jaylon and Parsons.

CowboysRule

Reaction score

Pylon Prescott

Good to see some pinpoint accuracy from Dak. That was always one of my complaints. He could get the ball to the receiver just fine, but not always in an area that it was easy for them to catch. I remember a few years back he was doing some kind of game thing against Brady Quinn and Quinn beat him easily because he didn't have that pinpoint accuracy. If he has that down, then hopefully he can have the kind of year that allows me to put all my faith back in him.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
If they call 1 roll out play I’ll cringe. Please run the pocket passing offense and run the dang ball. Play action ok, but I almost prefer the shotgun.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Each week that Dak is not a full go in practice is concerning in eyes, because each week that passes by the Bucs game gets closer and closer.

I have no doubts that he'll play, but being ready to play is a different story.
You think he sucks anyway, what does it matter. Let's roll with DiNucci!